Red Raider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raider

It's not that I can't put up with your antics, just want to point out my observations. I'm sure everyone knows guys like you in real life, they are everywhere. Especially in the gambling world, of which I have been part of for 40+ years. You dwell on whatever is working in your favor at that time, ignoring your overall handiwork. Example- sports monitor, below 50% at 71-73, CFB GOW 3-5, I won't even mention your NFL picking, as you have said yourself, you stink at it. So you constantly remind of us of the one thing you have accomplished, a decent season picking the SEC. I wish you would take a page from some others such as Woodee. He is 8-0 in CFB GOW, and he hasn't once mentioned his prowess. I am 45-21 68% at sports monitor on CFB, but I hesitate to get giddy, cause it can turn quickly. Others have won these contests, I included over the years, but do we constantly bring that up, no we have some humbleness to us. You said you were 2-1 in SEC, well I was 4-0 yesterday in SEC 10-2 overall, and had my picks in thursday, so you aren't the only one that has good days. Matter of fact, over the years, I know only one other person that even comes close to your constant patting yourself on the back, and that is xbig. But he has had some good years to back that up. No wonder he rubbed you the wrong way, you are too much alike. Even if anyone else chimes in agreeing with some of my points, that won't change you. You said you were done before, and that lasted maybe one day. Plus you do have occasional insight which can be helpful, just wish you could put a lid on you thinking you are the greatest thing to hit the gambling world. Just my 2 cents worth, or maybe 10 cents worth in this case. Don't take it too personally RR, you alluded to the fact that you know you rub some the wrong way with your constant boasting, so I am one of those.
Working...
X