X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 7

5-3-3 last week.
    YTD 35-28-3 (55.5%)

Titans -3. Titans looked solid on MNF. Well-coached. Tough D. Safe O. Eagles without DeSean Jackson hurts.

Panthers +3. Off the bye and hungry. Moore back at QB. Long trip back east for SF.

Bucs -3. St. Louis not as tough on grass and on the road. TB off bad loss at home.

Chargers -2. Desperate and talented Chargers need to put up. Long road trip and on grass for Pats.

Falcons -3. More consistent team and tough at home.

Seattle -6.5. AZ off bye but outside in the rain? in Seattle. Still at rookie at QB. AZ bad on the road.

Eagles/Titans under 43. Tough Tenny D and conservative O. No DeSean.

Chargers/Pats under 49. Big number. Grass and Pats play it conservative on the road. Chargers without all weapons.

GL

and san fran leaves for the UK from carolina, huge distraction in my opinion......

Comment

funny stuff Boys

Comment

my apologies, thought this week was the London game, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by oldluds View Post
          funny stuff Boys
          Carolina off Bye +3 over 49ers
          "San Francisco is leaving the country next week, so there's a big added distraction
          for them. NFL teams playing in England the next week are required
          by the league to depart immediately from the city in which they are
          playing the week before leaving for London..distraction!"

They are playing the Broncos in London, and the Broncos have a home game. But we have San Francisco traveling across country, which has shown to have somewhat of an impact on teams, they are playing the 1:00 EST Game (early game) and they have to make sure they have all of their stuff for a weeks stay in London and will be leaving from Charlotte. Just something to consider.

Comment

Good call on Carolina Widestrides and TheBoys, I was on the opposite side there, and got burnt. Looking like a good day for you Widestrides.

Comment

5-3 today. Bucs missing two 2-point conversions cost me TB and my GOW pick.

YTD 40-31-3 (56.3%)

Comment

Working...
              X