Steal-ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steal-ers

The Ref Steratore is a Pittsburgh native who made the call.

Let's premote him for the Super Bowl because the Steal-ers need help winning another Super Bowl.

It's understandable that the ref thought he might have broke the plane, but they have to follow through and see who recovered the fumble just in case. That should be policy now. Uncover the pile just in case review shows it really was a fumble. That cost Miami a win. Or maybe Pitt would have held them there and got the ball back for a FG any way. Will never know.

Comment

I thought Steelers should have gone for TD on 4th down. Even if you fail you still have 2 timeouts and 2 min warning and also possibility of getting a saftey. Officiating in general is absolutely hideous....just like that idiot that called "TD" for Harvin in last minute when he was clearly well out of end zone with 2nd foot.

Comment

Wouldn't the follow through be alama-francis coming out of the pile with the ball for Miami if they called it a fumble? I'm a Pitt fan but have to say Miami did get robbed on that one.

The ref was blind in the Harvin call. Every tv announcer always say that the ref was right there so he had the best view, yeah right! They are blind as a bat.

Comment

The steelers play like crap that whole game lucky to get out with a Win, cost me on the spread

Comment

Working...
          X