Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice +18

Comment

Wow, I juts noticed that Oregon line move. 27.5 here for our lines but closed close to 37. I missed that free-be I guess. I thought I was getting some value with La tech +2 instead of -2?

All within the rules, so nice job to those who caught that!

Comment

Oregon line moved from -27.5 to -37 when Locker was declared out. Being a Duck myself, I noticed it. But in truth, the backup played pretty well and Washington played pretty tough for a half.

Oregon wins more with conditioning and the hurry-up no-huddle than they do with talent. Not that they don't have talent, but they can beat a more talented team with their conditioning.

They are revolutionizing football. Good-bye to smash-mouth, eat the clock football. More action for the fans. Less standing around. More like a soccer or rugby game. Constant action and play.

Comment

Yeah, I love watching them. I have no ties to the school or state but I am a fan now! Good for them.

Comment

Next year the lines wont be posted until thursday nite. Hopefully that will eliminate all the BS freebees that taint the standings!

Comment

Working...
            X