No announcement yet.

Chargers Experts. What about this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Experts. What about this week?

Chargers Experts. What about this week?

Does Rivers have anybody to throw to this week? Who's playing and who's out?

I still like their chances against Houston, who didn't show much against Indy on MNF.

Could be a high scoring affair also?

The Chargers haven't won a road game yet and Houston is a dangerous team. I can't believe they are dogs at home. Rivers has plenty of weapons and Houston has a lousy pass defense. I can see a high scoring game but not a Charger win. Houston will play much better at home against a lousy road team.

Comment

But isn't it time for the Chargers to begin their second half surge? They do it every year. They are so predictable. Bad road team for the first half and unbeatable in the second half. Who's healthy in the receiver corps? Floyd and Naanee still out? Gates is really hurting with Turf toe and might not play. Uh-oh. Could have grabbed Randy Moss b4 the Titans. It is that crucial for them. He could have stepped in right away in some role.

Comment

Rivers can work with whoever's in there. Gates had the same injury last week and he went for over 120 yds and a TD so not too worried about him. Charger special teams have been horrid, especially on the road and Houston needs this game just as badly. I think the Texans win SU.

Comment

It looks like Gates may be out after all. The last time Gates wasn't available for most of a game they only scored 17 pts (St Louis Week 6). Floyd also left that game early. Sproles and Crayton should be the main beneficiaries, and since Houston has given up at least 24 pts in every game I think the Chargers will still find ways to score. But I like Houston even more now to win SU.

Comment

IF GATES WAS PLAYING SD...W/O GATES NO PLAY
            N/A

Comment

Working...
            X