NCAA Football Upset of the week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
    I'll go with Notre Dame +5 vs Also, ND needs to win if they want to go to a bowl game.
    Has that ever helped them in the past ?

Comment

I hate to say it but I think this is a great spot for ND. There is no pressure on the Irish, no one is talking about this game and Utah got humiliated last week and a win here is no big deal for them since even Tulsa beat ND. I think ND gets it done at home.

Good Luck,
      Swicat

Comment

UNLV +5 vs Wyoming

Comment

ND+5.5
          N/A

Comment

Gimme Cinci +5 to upset WV in Morgantown. Collaros is back. And Bill Stewart is still coaching WV. Nice guy. Bad coach.

Comment

Northwestern +10

Double drop in line odds: My Line, Open Line to Current line
              usually doesn't bode well for the chalk, SCal qualifies as a play
              too. Good Luck all

Comment

Rutgers +3

Comment

162 Notre Dame home dog to win SU over
                  161 Utah
                  Depending where you go line is ND Irish +5 or +5.5

laxsfo99

Comment

Nice calls on South Carolina by RedRaider, Notre Dame by dragon, BobbyW and laxsfo99 and especially Northwestern by dogkatcher. Also South Florida by Boone. Near miss on a huge upset by Monroe Eaford as Cal barely lost to the Ducks due to an unbelievable illegal motion by the kicker on a FG! Then he misses a chippy. Ducks may have won it at the end with a FG of their own as they were deep in Cal territory and knelt down at the end, but still. Wow. Didn't that same kicker miss one against AZ after Cal had led the whole game? Poor kid. hate it when it falls to one guy. On the brighter side, the hard luck kid from Florida State nailed a 55 yarder to beat Clemson and get some sweet redemption for himself and his team after two hard luck losses.

Comment

Great call either way Monroe. You saved me from having a very bad day to the man. I played Cal hard thanks to you. Between that and the South Carolina game got me out of the hole for Saturday. The Georgia game hurt my pocket bad. Auburn sure looks for real to me. Only the second time I have wagered against them this year.. I have learned my lesson...

Great call on all the other upsets by the rest of the guys.. Again thanks Monroe.. I never would have wagered on that game without you seeming so determined about it.
                      RR84--- Happier today because of Cal and South Carolina..

Comment

Wow, some great calls.
                        My pick for biggest upset this week goes to Wash St. over Oregon St.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                          Great call either way Monroe. You saved me from having a very bad day to the man. I played Cal hard thanks to you. Between that and the South Carolina game got me out of the hole for Saturday. The Georgia game hurt my pocket bad. Auburn sure looks for real to me. Only the second time I have wagered against them this year.. I have learned my lesson...

Great call on all the other upsets by the rest of the guys.. Again thanks Monroe.. I never would have wagered on that game without you seeming so determined about it.
                          RR84--- Happier today because of Cal and South Carolina..
                          RR, glad to hear that you cashed in on California. I hit with the 1st half line and the game but it would have been really nice to have hit the moneyline bet. They were right there... just couldnt make the big play. I wonder how Cal's defense feels... they hold the # 1 team in the nation to 39 points under their scoring average but still lose the game by 2 points. I think Riley would have made the difference at QB. Mansion didnt make any mistakes but he didnt make any big plays either. Anyway, great call on South Carolina... I wish I would have listened to you on that one. Some excellent calls on the dogs this week. Guys in this thread have been tearing it up the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                          X