College Foots Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Foots Recap

A weird week in CFB as far as betting goes.

Did anyone really win? I think the books may have cleaned up this week.

A lot of dogs with so called line value got smoked like Baylor, Utah, Army, but then some of the higher lined dogs alomost won...Iowa State, Indiana...

I lost a few bucks after a couple 2nd half plays didn't pan out and Mizzou getting beat SU too which I thought was one of the better bets on the board.

I also lost my first college GOW pick this week to end my undefeated seaon with La tech losing SU to Fresno at home. The only thing that makes me feel good about the loss was that my other 2 plays I was contemplating lost worse. Clemson -2.5 only won by 1, and Nebraska nearly lost SU. My other option was Penn State but i read into it too much and scared myself out of taking them.

La Tech hung around and was in it until the last plays of the game so I will consider it a good call plus I was getting some line value as the real line shifted to LA tech as a Fav compared to the contest lines.

Anyway, onto this week.

Share your thoughts on the previous week too if you want.

one line that stick out to be as one of those value plays is South Carolina +7 at Florida. SC off loss heading into Florida with revenge and the SEC title spot on the line. i think the only way to look is with SC.

Also one that is a weird line is Northwestern catching 12 at home vs. Iowa. Huge revenge spot for the hawks but NW plays them tough and 12 is a lot to lay on the road with Iowa who may not be quite as good as they are perceived to be. Plus B2B roadies for Iowa and NW off loss at PSU.

Comment

Well, someone saw what I saw in thw NW-Iowa game. Line is now down to +10.5.

I played it already just in case at +11 but really I can see this one dropping under double digits by kick-off.

Comment

Woodee, I also lean toward SC against the Gators, but they have burned me two weeks in a row.. Still think somehow someway they pull it off and beat Florida... If they play like they did against Arkansas, even a below average Florida team will beat them..Also, I had Clemson -3 this past week and they won only by 1 and philly yesterday -3 which only won by 2. So a tough couple of losses for me also...

Comment

I covered the 3 points in the Michigan Illinois game in what turned out to be the damndest game I ever saw.

67-65 Triple OT Michigan ties the game on a tipped pass as time expired, just where oh where has Illinois defense gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            I covered the 3 points in the Michigan Illinois game in what turned out to be the damndest game I ever saw.

67-65 Triple OT Michigan ties the game on a tipped pass as time expired, just where oh where has Illinois defense gone?
            ILLINOIS opens a 21 point chalk vs Minny this week that is a lot of chalk to cover over the rodents. Still looking at this game.

Comment

Working...
            X