WADE PHILLIPS FINALLY FIRED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WADE PHILLIPS FINALLY FIRED

I see how just a few minutes ago, the Dallas Cowboys have finally fired Wade Phillips........They might have been OK had they made this move 8 games ago........but I've been quite loud over the past few years as to what a useless coach this guy has always been......no matter where he's coached, same result.

That's why I just couldn't fathom these fools at the beginning of the season harping on the fantasy that Dallas "would be the first team to play a Super Bowl in it's home stadium"........Huh ? !!!!!.....What? !!!..........With Wade "Pillsbury Doughboy" Phillips ?

Don't think so.
    ;)

I heard they were interviewing Norv Turner

Comment

Man, Dallas what a collapse from last year. PITIFUL..

Comment

Not that Jason Garrett will change anything -- but something had to be done for the morale of the team (what's left of it)...........Bill Cowher's waiting in the wings.

LOL Dragon.......Norv Turner, Brad Childress, even Andy Reid.........good to great teams every year but just can't seem to get it done...........At least Jeff Fisher got to the big game and came within a yard-and-a-half from winning it, and Bellechik has won a few, but none since he got caught cheating......Mangini put it to him yesterday !!!
        ;)

Comment

Working...
        X