MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

Figured Id get it started for Woody. Looks like trap to me Cincy is bad and the Steelers are good the nation will play the Steelmen tonight I think. Im gonna take Cinny and figure vegas has to have them at plus 6. Steelers are on 3rd consecutive road game and lost to Cinny twice last year. Interested to hear what others are gonna do. I lean towards the overs as well because that looks like the wrong side as well.

I don't really like this game at all, but Pittsburgh opened at -4.5 and now it's -6? Except for the 1st game of the season at NE Cinci has been competitive even though they have now lost 4 straight. They beat Bal by 5 at home, beat Car by 13 on the road, then lost by 3 at Cle, lost by 3 with 1 sec left vs TB, lost by 7 at Atl and then lost by 8 vs Mia holding the Dolphins to just 1 TD. They've given up just 4 offensive TD's in 3 home games. Of course I'll bet the game because I am hopelessly addicted to action but will likely take Cinci + the 6 or buy a pt to 7, and I think I feel a defensive game coming so leaning under.
    Line went to -5.5 before I finished typing.

Comment

I think its a good pass but I would lean Cinnci + 6 if I had to play it. Pitts seems to easy here and everyone is all over them.

I have Pitt SU to finish up a small ML parlay from yesterday so i am not playing anything more than that.

But my gut says it a close one with Cinnci maybe surprising them or at least making it a better game than most think.

GL whatever you play guys.

Comment

I got the 6 and pushed but took over 41 and cashed on that. Hope everyone did ok on the game.

Comment

You can't spot a good team like the Steelers 10 pts and win (or cover) very often.

Comment

Working...
          X