Rickjs Handicapping NFL Hilton Picks Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickjs Handicapping NFL Hilton Picks Week 10

I am a bit under the weather today...so staying home (i am getting smarter) and concentrating on handicapping and Call of Duty black opps

Well...after last week in the Nfl contests my cushion is gone. I am at 60% in both contests. I am in the top 30 in the hilton and top 20 in Leroys.

This week in the order I like them:

Hilton:

Seattle +3.5
    Cleveland +3
    Cinci +7.5
    Detroit +3
    Washington +3.5

In Leroys the same picks...but Detroit is +2.5 and Cleveland is +3.5

It was a pretty easy week for me since the only other game I had to consider was NE +4.5 but the Hook on Washington made it an easy decision.

Ncaa baskets has started now and I am doing the sides again this year. The easiest way to get these first is with twitter. I sent them out on twitter before I post on my blog.
    Rickjsportplays is my twitter name. You can have the picks sent directly to you cell with twitter.

RickJ
    Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com
    Twitter: rickjsportplays

I like Detroit +3 and Cleveland +3.5 but might not take them without that extra half point. Don't like Seattle or Cinci who might not have Carson Palmer. Or he's hurting. Wait till Freeney and Mathis get after him. Indy has their issues also and it's nice you have that extra half point. 5 dogs. Woof! GL

Comment

Working...
    X