Widestrides NFL Picks Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 10

Took a couple weeks off from posting because I wasn't too sure of my picks. Still went 6-4 and 6-3-1. Will update record in a bit.

Texans vs Jaguars Over 50. Lotta points, but I don't like either defense and both offenses can score.

Vikings -1. Bet against Cutler and that O line and with Adrian Peterson and the Viks defense.

Vikings vs Bears Over 40.5. See above. Lotta passing and turnovers.

Lions +3. Good value getting this +3 earlier in the week. Lions also upset about losing. Shaun Hill back.

Bills Lions over 45. Both O's should be able to move on these D's.

Jets vs Browns Under 37.5. Slugfest. Ryan vs Ryan as D. Coordinators.

Bucs -6.5. Don't see how the Panthers will score more than 10 with top 3 RBs out and Jimmy Clausen at QB.

Rams +6. Another slugfest. D's dominate.

STL/SF under 38.5. See above. Conservative play calling.

KC/DEN over 43. Denver has good O and bad D.

AZ -3. AZ smarting from last week's loss and tough at home. Seattle not good on the road, but Hasselback is back.

AZ/Seattle over 41. See above. Seattle D bad, but Hasselback is back.

GL

6-6 today as the Bears and Viks had almost a quarter to get me one more point and couldn't muster it. Two makeable FGs missed and a Cutler INT in the endzone. Ugh!

Jets couldn't stop Colt McCoy from marching right down the field to send it into OT and put the game over.

And Niners and Rams put up a bunch of points at the end to sink my under.

I did get some luck my way with Detroit's late score to cover and Houston's comeback to help push that one over 50.

My Carib entry did much better at 7-3, but that was entered before I started reading what the "experts" had to say!

Comment

Widestrides, it has been tough this year.. I don't even attempt to try and make a post on the nfl. I should and make everyone rich by going the other way.. You seem overall to have a very good feel for the NFL. Keep posting them, you have helped me several times. GL

Comment

Working...
      X