Football Pool, Opinions Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Pool, Opinions Wanted

Alright, Had both picks on TBay last week. Pool down to 300. This week I am looking at det-DALL, hous-NJY, wash-TENN. I am probably going to use atleast one pick on Dallas. Question is, do they have a let down game. Checking past history, they have usually comeback with a strong game after playing NYG. Is this the time to use them? Are they running high? I could use Tenn on one and save Dall for the rematch against Wash. The NYJ scare me right now after having 2 back to back OT wins on the road. I could use them, but would be forced to use Clev against carol or Denv against stl next week. Pitt is an option, but need them for some weeks further down, plus Oakland knocked out one of my picks last year by beating Pitt. I actually think they could do it again. Any thoughts? All opinions welcome. Jeff any thoughts?

If dallas will win any other game this season this is the best bet. BUT they are playing extremely erratic. History says they are great off the bye and that didn't help.

I think next week cleveland vs car, cle should take it.

Out of the first 3 mentioned I'd say dallas-det is the "safest" but no guarentees.
    wash-Tenn would be next with tennesse going for the NFC east sweep if they win that one.
    hous-NYJ is hard, they're playing at home but last home game were shutout... BUT houston is a good team and that trick loss last week is going to make them angry. Should be a good game very very very hard to pick (i have houston but have already flip flopped myself).

Not sure if you have other plays you can make but that's my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
    X