Rickjs Handicapping NFL Hilton Picks Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickjs Handicapping NFL Hilton Picks Week 11

Going into this weekend I am tied for 28th in the Hilton contest and Tied for 18 in Leroys. I am at 60% in both contests.

Thurs night in the Hilton I had miami...so looking at 1 loss for the week 11 picks in the Hilton..but still have 5 going in Leroys.

My picks this week in the hilton in the order I like them:

Detroit +6
    Houston +7
    Denver +10
    Seattle +12
    Miami -1.5 (L)

In Leroys I didnt have Miami but have St Louis +3.5. Also Detroit is +6.5, Houston +6.5,and Denver +9.5

I really need to pick it up a bit and with Miami going down I need to go 3-1 to pick up some ground closer to the top 20.

It was a tough week for me as I had at least 4 other games to consider. I even looked over Pittsburgh -7 but it was -7.5 in both contests which made it easy to exclude them.

The only game that stood out was Detroit But considering the last 3 weeks 2 of my top play got blown out doesn't really give me a lot of comfort.

Ncaa hoops is in full swing now and I only have time to post these on my blog each day. Also the lines have been moving within minuites of my posting these picks....the best way to get these is with twitter and then have a book handy that you can access right away. my twitter id is rickjsportplays

RickJ
    Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com
    Twitter: rickjsportplays

Rick,

Nice job on the Hilton and Leroy's Contests. Do you live in Vegas or have someone there to put your picks in? (You don't have to answer that.)

You're on the Dogs this weekend. GL.

I am in the Carib Contest and currently in 42nd place, hitting at 57%, just a game out of the money ($1,500), which is 20th place. First place is $65,000.

Carib is Pick 10 so it's tough, but in a way it is more relaxing as you don't have to fret over narrowing your picks down to 5. I also had the Fins to start off the week 0-1. Didn't realize their O line was that bad off. Thought Jake Long was playing. And then their replacement Center goes down early. Thigpen was on the run the whole game. Then Brandon Marshall drops a first down pass, gets a taunting penalty, and then pulls and hammy and is gone for the game. You just can't cap that kind of stuff. Just gotta move on.

Comment

Working...
    X