X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 11

YTD 46-37-3 (55%)
    6-6 last week.

Lots of overs this week - 3 in Domes. Hope the trend continues.

I got some of these lines earlier in the week, so no hating on me for posting a couple generous lines.

Seahawks/Saints Over 44 - Brees and Co. rested off a bye and Reggie back. Just hope the Saints' D doesn't shut out the Seahawks.

Packers/Vikings over 43.5 -
    Vikings desperate and Rice back. GB rested and ready to go. Some injuries healed.

Falcons/Rams Over 43 - Dome game should help. Rams need it and Falcons rested from a long week after their Thursday night game 10 days ago. Hope Rams can contribute to the scoring.

Broncos vs Chargers Over 50.5 - A lot of points but SD is also rested off a bye and Denver has good O and not much D. Big game so they should be letting it all out.

Lions vs Cowboys Over 46.5 - Jason Garrett and many Cowboys auditioning to keep their jobs. Garrett has nothing to lose, so he will go for it. Cowboys D still suspect. Gave up a lot of yards to the Giants last week.

SF -3
    - Huge game for SF as they are smelling it and are back in the hunt after slow start. Troy Smith getting it done. SF defense should contain Freeman and the Bucs who make a long road trip.

Browns +2 - Brownies are solid and Their D should put the clamps on Garrard and MJD. Jax D not that good, so Browns should be able to run it. Cribb is ?

Dallas -6.5 - See above re Dallas.

Colts +4 - Just taking the points here and expecting a competitive game. Colts could win with Donald Brown's running as much as Peyton's passing.

Pitt -7 - Pitt D got embarrassed last week vs Tom Brady. Jason Campbell is NOT Tom Brady although the Raiders are much improved.

GL

6-3 so far with SD/Denver over to go.

Last second loss with the Browns. Late wins with Colts and Rams/Falcons over.

Wild day. Lots of TDs and overs except in Minny where I needed it.

Comment

Very Weird day. I think I won 1 game. Should have played 'overs' too as that trend continued. I wonder when that will start correcting itself b/c vegas is getting smoked on overs this year.

I think someone noted it was near 60% for the year going into this week and it has to be there now. I expect MNF to be no different either.

No defense anymore or just better offenses?

Comment

Overs just 8-7 this week so far, but they have been on a 3 week winning streak and hitting at 58% for the year. I like Dome game over. I'd like to look back and see if Dome games go over at a high %. No wind or cold. Fast track.

Some think Defenses are letting up or backing off the big hits and maybe receivers are running a little more freely and confidently. Not sure about that.

I like the over tonight - as long as Denver can contribute to the total. Orton seems to have it going and Moreno is back, so they should be able to.

GL

Comment

6-3.... Nice day Widestrides..

Comment

Damn, that game should have gone over, but I was afraid Denver wouldn't contribute and they didn't. SD D is good.

6-4 for the week. Not bad, but 7-3 is sweeter.

Comment

Working...
            X