Opinions wanted, Football Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions wanted, Football Pool

OK, so I lost one pick on Tenn. I had the other on Dallas. The pool is down to 273, unless I get lucky enough for San Diego to lose tonight. That would eliminate another 76. The trick with this pool is if we are not below 240, by next week then we have to pick 2 teams, 120 by the following week, 60, 30 and 15 for the following weeks. So, with that in mind, I am saving NYJ and Pitt this week. I have 5 games to choose from and I am looking against teams with turmoil and or injuries in their camp. These are the games, carol-CLEV, minn-WASH, tenn-HOUS, mia-OAK and stl-DENV. I was almost set on taking Clev, but McCoy hurt his ankle. Who knows how Minn will respond now. Young is out in Tenn and they are using their 3rd string QB. Miami is using their 3rd stringer as well. Denver just scares me and I have a lot of respect for STL. Anybody with knowledge of these teams, please chime in. Boone, thoughts on Oakland? Dragon, Jeff any opinions? Please feel free to let me know what you think.

I like Cleveland the best of those mentioned. I think they could beat the Panthers with me at QB The other ones are crap shoots IMO, but I think I like Oakland 2nd best, then maybe Houston.......they've got to win sometime don't they

Comment

I agree. I think Tenn is a little bit in disarray now. They have lost 3 straight and now are using Rusty Smith as the starter, who knows, who the backup is if he gets hurt.

Comment

texans lost the last 2 in the final minute(s). They've lost 5 of 6 too I believe. They are do for a good day and I just do not think Tenn has the offense. The only thing that scares me is that houston has a terrible pass D and tenn do have moss.

CLE should win still with hillis tearing through carolina.
        Pit at Buf scares me a little. pitt isn't their best on the road and this will be a cold game with the bills playing suprisingly well on offense. It could be a trap.

I like the jets.
        I also like NE to win.

Comment

Yep, Cleveland and Houston are your best bets. Senneca Wallace for Colt McCoy and they should still beat Carolina. No points? Straight up winner?

GL

Comment

Right, no points

Comment

Wisconsin, I am the last person you should listen to on the NFL... The two I like are Oakland and Denver... Carolina stinks and I would never take my side over Widestrides on the NFL, but Carolina has beat Cleveland the last three trips there straight up. Not that I like Carolina mind you.. But that just bothers me some....I don't like the Minn-Wash game for reasons mentioned above. So, all that being Said and considering my stellar NFL record, you should take Cleveland, Miami, and St. Louis... lol Good luck my friend..

Comment

Working...
              X