Date Away/Home Line O/U Tot Rus Pas
    11/27/09 ALAB 26 - AUB 21 AUB 10 P 47 -41 -78 37
    11/29/08 AUB 0 - ALAB 36 ALAB -14.5 U 40.5 242 177 65
    11/24/07 ALAB 10 - AUB 17 AUB -6 U 45 -57 -53 -4
    11/18/06 AUB 22 - ALAB 15 AUB -2 U 40 103 -12 115
    11/19/05 ALAB 18 - AUB 28 AUB -7 O 39 -69 -106 37
    11/20/04 AUB 21 - ALAB 13 ALAB 12 U 39.5 -22 -24 2
    11/22/03 ALAB 23 - AUB 28 ALAB 8.5 O 43 -228 -138 -90

This information is dated and last 2 years Bama has won...........

Dont need the best defense in the nation to beat the tigers just a good offense, and I would bet that this QB of auburn will be helped off the field in this game.

Hard hitting football team at home and Auburn will feel it. Just loving bama to expose a # 2 team in this spot

Comment

No Carpet, Auburn has won 4 of the last 5 at Tuscaloosa...

Comment

Oh I miss read that red you are correct.

BAMA leads the nation with interceptions this year with 21 picks.

Now got to look at the scoring defense the Tide is # 3 allowing just 12.8 pts a game, Compare that to Auburn at # 59 allowing 24.7 a game.

One other area I look at is Team discipline Bama is well coached and it shows being # 7 in the nation in fewest penalties per game. Auburn is ranked # 75 giving up over 57 yards a game that is worse than foul happy Illinois.

This game has TRAP written all over it, Giving the # 2 ranked team and potential BCS title contender points. Give me that Home Dog all day long.

Red Raider I respect you opinion and it always worries me when I go against you especially when Bama is involved. But saying all that I am going to take Bama and I am going to take them LARGE

Good luck my friend

Comment

No home dog in this one Carpet, but I'm with you on Bama, -4 now at most sites. Saban and Bama's D will have a plan for Cam Newton. He and Auburn will feel the pressure physically and psychologically. Just comes with the territory of being #1.

Comment

I meant to say give me that home Fav giving points to a number two team in the nation there is a reason Bama is favored by 4.5

Comment

I don't see any way Bama blows them out.. I think 4.5 is entirely too many points to give in this game.. Just a gut feeling.... Someone will win by 3... I hope it's Bama...

Comment

I am saying Bama by 6-7. I got them at -4.

Again, juts playing the weird line...no way this game should be at this line. Usually when the dog looks tto easy it is.

Roll tide!

Comment

It was 24-0 Bama when I left to go play tennis. What happened?!

McElroy got hurt? At what point did he get hurt?

Like Colt McCoy getting hurt last year, but that was on the first series.

Comment

WOW...Mcelroy got hurt late when they lost all momentum.

Too many mistakes as Bama lost its fire and ficus when it got up by some much.

Plus Saban just coasted and did not manage his team very well either.

Comment

I heard that Ingram fumbled in the open and a WR dropped an easy TD pass.

Comment

Man that was a tough loss for Bama... Yes I got my sec pick right, but that's just a pick. Didn't wager either way.... Bama just got tired on defense at the end. I guess that was what I was trying to say is, they are already thin at several positions and just didn't have the horses to rest starters like last year...

Too many mistakes by Bama, but good teams force mistakes... I'll wait till next week to officially make it a pick, but I still say Auburn gets IT put to them next week unless something changes my mind between then... This game has always been tough to pick and even though I picked it right in the end, it still stings quite a bit..

GL RR84

Comment

Who blew it - players losing focus or making mistakes or coaching decisions? I heard there were red zone fumbles for Bama when they could have buried them.

I'm sure Saban will blame the players. He always does. I'd never play for him or have my son play for him.

Comment

Bama should have iced it in the first half, Ingram broke a run and got the ball knocked out from behind and it went through the endzone for a touch back. Then bama was fixing to score right before the half and McElroy got sacked and fumbled on about the 5 or so... Way too many mistakes and Auburn finally got going against a tired Bama defense in the second half....

You can always say shoulda, woulda, coulda, but Bama flat let them off the hook.. Great first half, lousey second half... Anyway, Bama got several players hurt on the next to the last drive and couldn't do anything else. Hey, hats off to the Auburn team... They did what they had to do to win...

GL everyone tomorrow...

Comment

What an ass beating up 24-0 a lose

Bama up 21 -0 and a big play fumlbled in the end zone taking away a potential 28-0 lead, next series bama stalls and gets a FG in the red zone.

So now 24-0 at half at Bama and bama went away from the run game
                              they ran and hid from the run game getting only 67 yards on the ground and that was only because they went away from it.

The QB of Bama went down at the 5 min mark ot the 4th qtr trailing

Red Zone offense killed bama and why the hell is saban passing the ball 3 straight times from the 4 yard line to settle for a FG.

One area I really looked at was team discipline and was convinced Bama was better skilled to avoid penalties, well this game they get called 7 times vs Aurbuns 2. Now I counted 3 of these flags that bama got was for Illegal Substitution and it killed them.

Why did Bama go cold, injuries sure didnt help with 2 of the top 3 recievers for bama on the sideline along with the QB later.

What a kick in the Nuts this game was for me, Red Raider you were right like rain my BW Brother nice call

Up 24-0 should have been 31-0 and lose what a kick in the Nuts

Comment

Working...
                              X