ICE COLD...Losing streak alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE COLD...Losing streak alert

I am on one of the worst losing streaks of my sports betting career. Altohough I do not play for huge unit amounts, I still have dented by bankroll pretty well over the last week.

And thats not by just picking out of the air, thats actually capping.

I have been playing bad teams at times, and then when the bad teams actually play well, they poop it down their leg with turnovers or late runs by the favs in College hoops.

And the games I pass on our easy winners.

I am 2-11 on my last 13 plays.

Had texas +3.5 last night...driving and moving the ball but 4 Turnovers.

Cinnci Bengals...crusing and looking OK, and then big plays by the D, and a stupid punt return Turn over that leads to a quick 7.

Lasalle +9 in CBB, tied at half with Mizzou on Wednesday night, lose by 12.

Just a sampling.

When you are cold you are cold! Not seeking any pity, but just be aware on any of my input for a while here until I snap out of it!

Plus I need a college GOW week final pick, and I cannot come up with one at all!

That being said, I do like Bama -4 today, so Auburn is the play most likely!

Woodie states: "Plus I need a college GOW week final pick, and I cannot come up with one at all!"

I'm sure you'll come up with a winner tomorrow. You've been doing great week after week with only one loss.
    Right now, I'm looking at three contests and as usual will decide tomorrow am (Saturday). A couple of the other folks
    (Dawg2 and Pegasus) are in the running to place. Good luck to them.

Best of luck tomorrow - you're a class act. I'm sure xbigpapa wants the contest to end tomorrow.

laxsfo99

Comment

Least I'm not only one on horrible streak. Had such a good October and this last half of the month has been awfull. Took Drake +11.5 against St. Johns mbb so take Johnnies for a lock!

Comment

And it continues... Bams comes out crazy and it looks like a blowout. But Bama got the memo that I was on them, so they totally fell flat and blew the cover and the game in the 2nd half.

I did not expect anything different. Should have bet AUB 2nd half but made the mistake of thinking I may actually win one.

Comment

As for the GOW, I have it narrowed to a couple but going to sleep on it too and play something saturday. I liked more of the friday games than saturday. Tough, tight lines I think.

Comment

Woodee, I know you have been around for a long time and it happens to everyone that wagers.(bad streaks). When I can't win one, I usually chill for a bit.. You're a very good capper and you will bounce back... GL this week on the contest..RR84

Comment

My evening plays...fade to win!

Okie State -2 over Okie

Clemson +3 over SC

Wofford +8 over Xavier..cbb

Comment

Working...
              X