Southern University basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern University basketball

I take no pleasure in bashing a college, however, I have to call it as I see it.

This is one of the worst college basketball teams I have ever seen in person.

They cannot rebound!

I was at the Chicago Invitational yesterday and watched a pathetic effort to grab a rebound. Against Oakland they were outrebounded 52-19! Oakland had 24 offensive rebounds!!! 24 additional chances to score for Oakland.

That is how you lose by 52!

Yes, I should not bet on or against bad teams, however, if they are laying less than 20 to a team that can rebound, Southern in my opinion, cannot cover.

So, at the under 4 minute 1st half break, Charleston Southern, who's giving 17.5 is leading 47-17. Charleston Southern is outrebounding 14-5 with 8 offensive rebounds.

I've made sure to look at Southern's schedule and see when they will play and if their games are posted. If they are playing a team that can rebound, I will lay the points just as long as it is under 20.

This is team is one dimenision, shoot and hope to take, because they will be giving up second chances in bunches.
Working...
X