Opinions wanted, Football Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions wanted, Football Pool

Only lost 10 this week, down to 263. I got lucky with Cleveland!!! OK, for this week we have to pick 2 since we did not fall below 240. I know that I am probably taking Phil against Houston especially with Andre Johnson out. My other games to choose from are CHIC-det, JACK-tenn, clev-MIA, buff-MINN, carol-SEAT. Not really looking to use Miami because if I do use them, I would rather use them against Det at home in week 16. Minn is the pick I would like to use, but they scare the beejesus out of me right now especially against Buff. Not sure what I think about Seat. I would almost like to use Jack because Tenn is just lost right now, but Garrard hurt his ankle and is questionable. I also usually try to stay away from road teams, but this a division rematch and Tenn is just in dissarray. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, especially in regards to Minn, Seat and Jack.

I was really impressed with Jax today, but a lot of that had to do with Garrard and his mobility. Minny will continue to play hard for the new coach, but Buffalo is so scrappy and they keep losing heartbreakers. Can't believe Johnson dropped that. And they said he dropped 5 others today!? He's been great, so I guess it's just one of those things.

GL

Comment

Don't think there has been any official word on whether Johnson will be suspended for that game. You're jumping the gun on that. I do think philly will win though. Vick vs. #32 pass defense.... But the giants showed teams what to do with Vick and chicago put that to work. Short week makes it hard for houston to replicate.

in pickem this week I went 13-2 with losses of picking oakland and indy (changed indy late which was a bad move).

I think if henne plays and if colt is out Miami is a decent choice. Jack over tenn is a great choice but keep an eye on that injury. He did continue to play so it may not be terrible but we'll see. It's very early in the week.

I'd probably say Jags, chicago, seattle are the top 3 choices.

Comment

Bump

Comment

stay away from the chicago detroit game my friend, I bet this game every year and it doesnt matter what side your on you lose these two teams play each other crazy throw out the stats and is a Stay Aaway game land on more solid ground than this game

Comment

Just my thoughts on the Jax/tenn game.. I was at the titans game against skins... total shambles... Nothing like I have saw in ten years of going to their games.... Play Jax.... But remember I stink at the pros...

Comment

^I'd agree I have jags as the first play I'd go with but keep an eye on whether Kerry Collins comes back.

bears have been looking better and better and with the pats having just gouged the lions they'll have something to go by although the lions will have longer to prepare (they played thursday)

Comment

Also, Finnagan there best cover guy(Titans) will probably be suspended.. Not sure haven't watched sports since this morning.....

Comment

I totally agree with Carpet on that Bears/Lions game........The Bears are about as bi-polar as Cutler .......Great one week, shitty the next.......As for the situation with Andre Johnson/Courtland Finnegan, netiher will be suspended, and it looks like Kerry Collins will definitely get the start in Nashville this weekend.

The Eagles will easily handle Houston Thursday night, but after that, I would guess that Miami might have the best straight up chance of the rest.............Seatlle was once a slam- dunk at home, but they're not playing with the same intensity as they were at the beginning of the year............Good Luck Wide, go get 'em !!
                  ;)

Comment

OMIgosh, Now Shaun Hill is out for Detroit. Drew Stanton is QB. I may to switch to Chicago. If Javid Best is out, I may have to take them for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X