WOODEE I CAUGHT YOUR COLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOODEE I CAUGHT YOUR COLD!!

Woodee, seems as though your cold spell worked it's way to me... I lost my rear end this weekend.. I have had a really great season so far, but this weekend took a serious hit on my bankroll... This is almost like playing the market, ups and downs..Last week and most of this year, I have made my book say his ABC'S most of the time.. This week was payback.. He had me saying words I still don't know... It happens, but you and I both will get through it and prevail in the end...

I respect your opinion and even if you are going through a rough patch, I think you hold your own in the end... I know we have had our moments of disagreement, but mostly over me being to proud of my picks. lol. DON'T FOR ONE MINUTE FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT YOU DID SATURDAY.. YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID THE RIGHT THING..If you would have broken any rules, I would have called you out.. You didn't and you shouldn't have to defend yourself.. Under our current system, you did what anyone would have done if by chance they were smart enough to do it..

So congrats again, and don't ever tell me you went cold again.. I can't afford it.. lol.

Thanks Bud.

I got a a little back with a few small plays in the NFL yesterday, but ended bad with the Colts who I got suckered in by a hunch that was wrong. Peyton usually screws me one way or another.

Going to pass on MNF but my lean is on the AZ Cards. at home to end their losing streak. Don;t like troy smith for the Niners on the road.

Comment

Working...
    X