Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swicat's Picks for 11/29-12/3

NBA Pick for 11/29

Miami -13 A much needed blowout for the Heat.

Good Luck,
    Swicat

http://swicatsides.blogspot.com/

Had to watch take a 20 point lead with 2 minutes left down to 11 and lose the cover. Oh well moving on

2 college picks:

NU -6 vs Ga Tech

Ill/NC over 148

Good Luck,
    Swicat

Comment

One play tonight-

Chicago -2 vs Orlando - The bulls are back in town after a long road trip and have started to believe they are real contenders in the East. A win over the Magic will help solidify that. I think they get it. Also, it appears that Boozer will play tonight which I think is not really in the Bulls favor as he has to work his way back into shape. However, that should not stop them from getting the ATS win.

Good Luck,
      Swicat

Comment

MAC Championship Pick

Top Pick

NIU/Miami, OH over 54.5

Two surprise teams land in the MAC title game. NIU was expected to compete but they basically dominated their MAC games and had very few close calls. Miami, OH pretty much came out of nowhere to win their division and got some needed help last week to clinch.

NIU will look to use their high powered offense to get the victory while Miami, OH will try to slow it down. I am confident that Miami will not be able to stop NIU consistently and will be forced to take some chances and play a less conservative game and that will get the total over.

Good Luck,
        Swicat

Comment

OK Time to get of the snide

5 Star Play

I have not designated a game as a 5 star play lately however I am very confident on this one.

Utah St +38 vs Boise St.

See the writeup http://swicatsides.blogspot.com/

Good Luck,
          Swicat

Comment

Saturday 12/4 Night Games

I had to sweat out the Utah St cover but got the ATS win.

Going with a couple of favorites tonight.

Top Picks

Washington -5.5 vs Washington St- The line on this game scares me a bit as I would have expected it to be higher but I am confident that Washington will use the moment they have to get a win and be bowl eligible. I don't think the rivalry aspect is enough to keep this game competetive over 4 quarters.

Va Tech -4.5 vs Florida St- I think this is actually a pretty big mismatch. FSU looked great against Florida but really that was pretty dog effort by the gators and FSU took advantage. Va Tech has recovered nicely since their opening 2 losses and will finish the season out in style and go to a BCS game.

Good Luck,
            Swicat

Comment

Nice day!

Comment

Thanks Woodie- i got fortunate in that Washington game but I will take it!

Comment

Working...
                X