See any good NFL Dogs this week???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See any good NFL Dogs this week???

OK boys post em if you got em............NFL Dogs..........ONE per person, your top pick.

It's an interesting week and this late in the season I sometimes think we're all armed with too much information over complicating the choices.
    If you mean by spread I'd say
    I'd say st louis -3 over arizona

st louis has the 20 passing and rushing offense with arizona the 31st passing and rushing offense.
    21st and 25th passing defense in st louis and arizonia but 13th and 31st in rushing D.
    Steve jackson will maul them and then bradford will pick up the pieces through the air.

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
      It's an interesting week and this late in the season I sometimes think we're all armed with too much information over complicating the choices.
      If you mean by spread I'd say
      I'd say st louis -3 over arizona

st louis has the 20 passing and rushing offense with arizona the 31st passing and rushing offense.
      21st and 25th passing defense in st louis and arizonia but 13th and 31st in rushing D.
      Steve jackson will maul them and then bradford will pick up the pieces through the air.
      Dogs, meaning Underdogs, not favorites.

Comment

Tampa Bay Bucs +3 1/2 vs. Atlanta Falcons

Don't really like to get behind teams coming off playing the Baltimore Ravens, but the Bucs played the Falcons pretty tough down in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, and figure to pick up right where they left off.........Atlanta coming off of a very physical win at home vs. Green Bay, must now give points on the road to an overachieving Bucs squad.......We'll go with the well-coached home team here in a game that will probably be decided with a break/turnover late in the game............Good Luck.
        ;)

Comment

Pittsburgh +3

Comment

CAROLINA +6

Comment

I just saw that Tenn is favored -3 over jacksonville. That doesn't seen right. I'd pick the jags there

Comment

Cleveland +4.5 at Miami.

I like all the ones above also - to at least cover, and quite possibly to win SU.

How about the big dogs? Is this thread asking for SU winners or just covers?

Comment

Cards +3.5 over St Louis....just have a feeling about this one. Nobody plays that bad on national TV and doesn't get really pissed off.
                  Also, Jets +4 over NE, TB +3 over Atl

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                    Cards +3.5 over St Louis....just have a feeling about this one. Nobody plays that bad on national TV and doesn't get really pissed off.
                    Also, Jets +4 over NE, TB +3 over Atl
                    DA already got pissed off. I don't think he can do anything about it anymore. I still see the rams winning that.

Comment

J-E-T-S..JETS; JETS JETS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                        Cleveland +4.5 at Miami.

I like all the ones above also - to at least cover, and quite possibly to win SU.

How about the big dogs? Is this thread asking for SU winners or just covers?
                        Straight up or covers.........whatever you want. They all pay, thanks.

Comment

big upset or at least covering the spread could be the cowboys @ indy (and I'm a giants fan so I don't like saying things like that).
                          But my first pick of jags over titans stands.

Comment

Peyton got embarrassed Sunday so he may come back BUT cowboys had an afternoon game on thursday and colts played sunday NIGHT.
                            That's poor planning by the schedule maker (or maybe the schedule maker is a cowboys fan). Pats/jets played thursday have til monday, saints bengals played thursday play sunday
                            Lions have a leg up too but it's not like they couldn't use the help to begin with.

Comment

Detroit Lions +5 over the Bears

Chicago is very due to lay an egg after 2 strong shwoings and the huge win over philly.

Hitting the road for detroit who had some extra time after the thanksgiving day game.

Plus that 5 number seems to alwasy favor the dog in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X