AUBURN TIGERS/OREGON DUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUBURN TIGERS/OREGON DUCKS

Hey, I will be the first to say that Auburn deserves to be there... I said SC would beat them, but I have to admit Auburn looked great today.. What an ass whipping!!! When you are such a Tide fan, it is really hard to pull for them....

Should be a great National Championship.... I still think that Auburns defense is very suspect, but they seem to have a horseshoe up their rear end. I totally agree with Woodee and Oldluds about Cam Newton... I really believe he is guilty....

It is what it is and Auburn will play the ducks for the title.. Never thought I would say this, but I will pull against an Sec team in the Championship. I really hate Auburn, even though they have won me some money this year overall. I guess it is the Bama fan in me... GL RR84

I would think that Auburn should open about a 6 1/2-point favorite with the Total somewhere around 71 or 72.........Anybody heard anything ?
    ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone View Post
      I would think that Auburn should open about a 6 1/2-point favorite with the Total somewhere around 71 or 72.........Anybody heard anything ?

Pinny (Pinnacle) has the line up at Auburn -2.5 and the o/u at 74.5. Somewhat surprised at the -2.5. I was of the same opinion as you expecting it to open around Auburn -6.

Having watched both teams this year, they appear somewhat similar to the Texas - USC teams that met for the BCS Championship game at the Rose Bowl a few years ago. Vince Young was the difference maker in that game and I expect Cam Newton to do likewise.

laxsfo99

Comment

I'm a Duck Alum and I was pulling hard for South Carolina because I am concerned that Oregon can't contain Cam Newton. SC has a better D and he was just running through and around those guys. Oregon's D coordinator will not sleep much for the next 4-5 weeks. I think the line has already gone from -2.5 to to -3. I won't touch this game because of my rooting interest in such a big game.

Comment

Go PAC-10 and the Ducks.

I HATE the BCS!!!

I want a playoff 8 or 16 teams.

Comment

Working...
          X