College Hoops Wed 12-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wed 12-8

A Few games that jump off the hardwood Carpet......

KY at home vs ND....Love KY in this spot to roll by 20. Wildcats are stinging from that NC beating and will come out for blood....

MIZZOU vs Vandy Missouri wins this by 10 easy...Just to many players that will out run vandy over 40 minutes.

Minnesota Golden Gophers vs the St Josephs Pennylvania Hawks.
    Minny has beat North Carolina this year and also a good West Virginia squad at WV by 4. Tubby Smith and company will roll in this game. I expect a early line of 8 but I call it Minn by 15.

North Carolina at the Evansville Acers.......This is not a typo trust me my friends I checked this 5 times NC is traveling to play the Acers NC is a early 9 point chalk. The Acers have lost to Indiana (which automatically make you a bad team). The Acers did beat Butler but then lost to AF . NC plays NC ball and wins 20.

I already locked in the OVER 152 in the Mizzou-Vandy game too. Should be played in the 80's.

St.joes has to be getting tired..they've played a lot lately.

Comment

Going to play a ML Parlay...

Kentucky pk
      North Carolina pk
      appx. -120 odds on the parlay. Lines are tight but do see both teams winning SU.

Comment

couple more for me...

George Mason -13 over Loy-MD

Boise State +8.5 (first half) over UNLV...upset alert!

colo/colo state OVER 151

GL guys!

Comment

great picks, boise should have started playing earlier, not just in the 2nd half.

Comment

Probably a pass for me on thursday...no feel on any of the games.

Do lean towards Temple and the points over GTown.

Xavier/Butler is a coin flip but lean to X at home too.

Be back friday with the rundown for the Iowa-Iowa State clash on friday night for the state title.

I see the line to be Iowa -4 or so I project b/c of home court.

Comment

I followed you on your ML parlay but added your OV pick and San Diego St to it so a nice 4 team parlay thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                A Few games that jump off the hardwood Carpet......

KY at home vs ND....Love KY in this spot to roll by 20. Wildcats are stinging from that NC beating and will come out for blood.... WON

MIZZOU vs Vandy Missouri wins this by 10 easy...Just to many players that will out run vandy over 40 minutes. LOST

Minnesota Golden Gophers vs the St Josephs Pennylvania Hawks.
                Minny has beat North Carolina this year and also a good West Virginia squad at WV by 4. Tubby Smith and company will roll in this game. I expect a early line of 8 but I call it Minn by 15. WON

North Carolina at the Evansville Acers.......This is not a typo trust me my friends I checked this 5 times NC is traveling to play the Acers NC is a early 9 point chalk. The Acers have lost to Indiana (which automatically make you a bad team). The Acers did beat Butler but then lost to AF . NC plays NC ball and wins 20.
                WON

Comment

Working...
                X