#12 ILLINOIS vs UIC Sat Dec 18 MENS NCAA BASKETBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #12 ILLINOIS vs UIC Sat Dec 18 MENS NCAA BASKETBALL

The fighting ILLINI take their 10-1 record to the United Center, Chicago to play the Illinois-Chicago Flames UIC.

UIC is 4-7 this year. UIC Averages a sand paper slow 63 points a game. They are terrible from the FT Line at 67% as a team.

Playing at the United Center is always like a home game for the Illini. They are scoring an avg 80 points a game and could hit 90 vs this UIC team.

A VIDEO LOOK AT ILLINOIS BASKETBALL THIS YEAR

http://www.fightingillini.com/genrel...d=710946481001

More to follow

Carpet

At current time I do not know the line on this game.

I do know this Demetri Mcamey PG is coming back home to his roots to play that is Chicago and he always plays well
    at the United Center.

Bright lights big time atmosphere may overwhelm the young fresh of Illinois but I doubt that New York city didnt, but it is the place where JORDAN played so there has got to be some young nerves.

I will let you know the pulse of this team as it relates to the line as we get closer to the game

Comment

The line opens Illinois -16

My numbers show ILLINOIS by 22 think I am gonna pound this game.

More to follow

Comment

Liking it too, I got -18 on it.

Also look at Loyola Chicago -3 over Depaul...they are a good team this year and should contend for the horizon title.

Comment

Illinois has been challenged by Coach Weber to be in the top 10 by the end of December a pretty lofty goal but achievable. The only thing standing in that way is # 11 Missouri and I expect Illinois to beat them also.

This Illinois basketball team is one of only 3 teams in the BCS Conference to score at least 70 points a game in every game this season. Joining Duke and Kansas to round out the top 3. There is no way that the Flames keep Illinois under 70 in this game.

Just to point out how well this team has improved the current Illini are nailing 42.1% from behind the arc, this is the best shooting since the 1988-1989 team that shot 42.5%. from outside.

Jereme Richmond MR ILLINOIS BASKETBALL last year and a Mickey D all American comes home to play in Chicago for his 1st time as a Illini, he is joined by Brandon Paul Mr Illinois basketball in 2008 who loves coming home to play in front of his Chicago based fans. Both players come out of the Chicago area.

UIC offers no counter to stop Illinois offense and the defense of Illinois and the depth will wear down this UIC team. Did I tell you that UIC has one player who starts down low that his hitting 35% of his free throws?

I don't know why this game is scheduled could have been a grand match up with some team but it is a tune up game and Illinois hopes to use this to get some playing time for the young studs.

Illinois says they want to get better as a team and get ready for the BIG 10 this is a perfect spot to work on that.

Again I like Illinois by 22

Good Luck my friends......Carpet

Comment

UH OH!

Comment

Working...
            X