RR84'S NFL PICKS 12/19/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR84'S NFL PICKS 12/19/20

The first time I did this was to help you and wager against me... This time I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO WITH ME:

CAROLINA
    BUFFALO
    GIANTS
    NO
    KC
    JAX
    CLEVELAND
    DETROIT
    TENNESSEE
    WASHINGTON
    SEATTLE
    OAKLAND
    PITTSBURGH
    GB

Now I admit I stink at the NFL...But trust me on this one you do not won't to wager against these... And hell yes, this is why I AM THE BEST!!!! AND WHY I WIN!!!

IF you don't ... YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A VERY BAD DAY!!! Hey, I stink at the pros though....Not this time!!!

Comment

Why do I think so highly of myself at times? Well, I am not here to make friends only money.. So that being said... We are going to make a boat load this weekend... Sunday is going to be a awesome day... BANK

Comment

I HAVE GIVE YOU FAIR WARNING... BUT REMEMBER I STINK A THE NFL.... NOT TODAY

Comment

I don't agree on carolina or seattle or houston. (although I could certainly be wrong with carolina they've got jonathon stewart back but clausen is 1td 7int....) and washington with rex grossman in dallas.... I wouldn't side with that either (but I hate dallas so I'll root for that to be an upset).
          just my thoughts on the games has nothing to do with you.
          Good luck I hope you do well.

Comment

Looks like 8-6. Not bad. Giants' collapse prevented both of us from having better days. But 8-6 is 57%. Just gotta do it week after week. GL

Comment

Oh yeah, you also got "moosed" by that Indy cover on an onsides kick returned for a TD by Indy. That's a rough one. Two on-sides kicks ruined your day. That one and the one the Giants were totally unprepared for. That's rough.

Comment

But you did get a miracle comeback by the Skins to cover. They were down 30-14. So that's some consolation.

Comment

Widestrides, I can't pick pros period and don't think I can for one minute. But I had my reasons to select these games Sunday. I will leave it at that... Could have easily been 10-4, but hey that's football. No worries about me being able to start picking winners in the pros.

Now what I was referring to that I do good is look at everything available to me and making a good decision most of the time right before kick off. This I do very well... I wasn't trying to step on anybody's toes or anything... Sorry if I did... I will leave the pros to you, Reteasy, Dragon... I will just watch look at everything and call my wager into the man...

I really thought it was going to be one hell of a day though. Close don't count though.. RR84

Comment

RR,

You did fine and you see how close you were to really killing it. Those things should even out in the end. Keep pluggin' away with your gut feelings.

GL

Comment

Working...
                    X