Air Force -2.5

Comment

air force 2 1/2

Comment

Air Force -2.5

Comment

Ga Tech

Comment

These teams are hilarious. Last night, Toledo's up 24 - 7 in the 3rd quarter and the Toledo QB then throws 3 INTs which led to 14 pts for Florida int. Today, GT has the game in hand and then commits 3 turnovers handing the game to Air Force.

Betting on these games is an ADVENTURE at best. LOL.

Whoever wins this contest, I assume visits the Delphi Oracle for insight.

laxsfo99

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogdan2 View Post
                  Im changing my pick from GT to Airforce
                  I think we've always played that the first posted pick is the one that counts but I'll defer to laxsfo99 since I'm just scorekeeper. Laxsfo?

Comment

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                    These teams are hilarious. Last night, Toledo's up 24 - 7 in the 3rd quarter and the Toledo QB then throws 3 INTs which led to 14 pts for Florida int. Today, GT has the game in hand and then commits 3 turnovers handing the game to Air Force.

Betting on these games is an ADVENTURE at best. LOL.

Whoever wins this contest, I assume visits the Delphi Oracle for insight.

laxsfo99
                    AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                      I think we've always played that the first posted pick is the one that counts but I'll defer to laxsfo99 since I'm just scorekeeper. Laxsfo?
                      Concur, with Dragon’s above statement:” we've always played that the first posted pick is the one that counts”.

Primary reason: With possible major spread line shifts before kickoff, contestants could begin changing their initial selections resulting in a scorekeeping nightmare.

laxsfo99

Comment

Working...
                      X