Bedda not salute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedda not salute

What is that I had Kansas +1 need the 2 pt conversion but what an insane endzone demonstration saluting the crowd 15 yard penalty on the attempt. Someone investigate the refs.

I saw that also a bad judgement call on the refs it was

Comment

The referring has been brutal in quite a few games. I don't think I've ever seen a team get screwed as much as Arizona did last night though.

Comment

The Ref got right in the face of the K-State player and supposedly said in a nasty way, "Wrong choice buddy." Something not righ there to call that in that position.

And then in the Tenn-NC game, guys are saluting and throat-slashing all night and no calls by another Big Ten crew. WTF!

I lost in our contest on the K-State one, but got a miracle in the NC game to make up for it. The finish to that game was unbelievable for the game line and for the over that had no chance all game long and then it miraculously went into OT to get the over.

Crazy stuff in some minor Bowls.

Comment

I have been on the wrong side of a lot of screwings latley.... I feel your pain dd.... Good luck....

Comment

I've been saying for years now that the refs actually think the game is about them and they proved it again last night........What I don't get is the fact that in the NFL, if someone gets flagged for "excessive demonstration" or whatever they call it, the penalty is assessed on the ensuing kickoff, not on the extra-point attempt......Either way, it's horsehit.
            ;)

Comment

Another thing..........I don't think I've ever seen a game where the final score was posted on the TV screen as a "Final", and then reversed -- like it was in the Tennessee/North Carolina game...........Kind of like being at that racetrack and them posting the "Official" sign and then changing the result to another winning horse............Been watching games for 45 years and still ain't "seen it all".
              ;)

Comment

Mixed Up Refs.

Just goe's to show you Boone, it's always something.

Comment

I am betting that ref was also in the grassy knoll

Comment

Hart attack, that is too funny....

Comment

Working...
                    X