+ Reply to Thread

RED RAIDER TALK TO ME BAMA vs Michigan State

BAMA A 9.5 chalk vs Michigan State

I have watched State play this year many times and can tell you that they have not faced a team with such speed at every position as Bama.

State will not go up top often with the deep pass, rely more on soft zone coverage with a good running game. The QB of state is very good and is hard to get to because of his quick release.

Bama should be able to score on State on offense, I am just thinking bama is to just to fast and athlectic for State to over come. Every one is wrapped around a 11-1 record that State brings in and how they were snubbed, well they were snubbed for a reason and I think after this game will show why.

BAMA 38 State 20

SEE MY PAPPA CHIPPY POST. Carpet, this time you are right Bama is probably the best team in my opinion in the nation..lf Auburn plays them 5 times, Bama wins 3.. So why didn't they do it again, SEC ROAD SCHEDULE.. PERIOD...... BRUTAL... I bet you no one wants to play this team now that Ingram and Richardson have had time to heal........ BEAT DOWN.... BAMA- 45 STATE-7

BEATDOWN

Don't be supprised at all if Miss st beats the shit out of Michagan..... Just a little sec knowledge!!

Carpet, I missed the final score by 4 points. I hope you got on the Tide and won big. It was good to win an easy won. I have done some dumbass wagering lately... Good luck my BW friend.. ROLL TIDE!!

Quote Originally Posted by red raider 84 View Post
    SEE MY PAPPA CHIPPY POST. Carpet, this time you are right Bama is probably the best team in my opinion in the nation..lf Auburn plays them 5 times, Bama wins 3.. So why didn't they do it again, SEC ROAD SCHEDULE.. PERIOD...... BRUTAL... I bet you no one wants to play this team now that Ingram and Richardson have had time to heal........ BEAT DOWN.... BAMA- 45 STATE-7

BEATDOWN
    Nice job.......but you were way off on the score....LOL

Wow! Was Bama that beat up for Auburn?

Being a Duck, I guess I'm glad we're playing Auburn and not Bama. But I wanted Bama to beat Auburn so we'd only have to face TCU. Not sure our D is up to stopping Cam Newton.

We really need a playoff. It would be so awesome. Even an 8-teamer.

Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    Wow! Was Bama that beat up for Auburn?

Being a Duck, I guess I'm glad we're playing Auburn and not Bama. But I wanted Bama to beat Auburn so we'd only have to face TCU. Not sure our D is up to stopping Cam Newton.

We really need a playoff. It would be so awesome. Even an 8-teamer.
    Widestrides, the best team in the nation was finally healthy and showed it.. Roll Tide... Your DUCKS WILL KICK ASS...

favorite Boys moment

Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    Nice job.......but you were way off on the score....LOL
    I said Alabama who had just got healthy after losing to Auburn would beat a higher ranked Mich st team in the New Year's day Capitol One bowl game
    49-7. Final score Bama 45- Mich st. 7...His reply was that I was way off on the score.. He will be missed..