WOODEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOODEE

Tell you, I honestly thought your winning the CPW was a little luck.. But the way you're picking them now in this contest just proves you are for real... Everytime I think I gain a little you trump me.... HATS OFF TO YOU MY BW BROTHER.. I HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR YOU... That being said, noticed that you have Michagan st. tomorrow... Woodee, give me my dues on Bama.. For the first time this year, they are totally healthy...

We got our line and backfield finally healthy, and there is not a chance in hell state stays with them.. I will go further and say nobody in college football can or will beat them tomorrow.. Trent Richardson, will beat them by his self... Ingram can sit on the bench.. Bank it my brother...

Don't suppose you will forgive me being one minute late? LOL...

Comment

yeah, i am questioning that pick actually. Thought I may oversleep my post time so made a quick pick last night but I do like Bama to roll myself. But we'll see. I went against my "big 10" blows rule on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
        yeah, i am questioning that pick actually. Thought I may oversleep my post time so made a quick pick last night but I do like Bama to roll myself. But we'll see. I went against my "big 10" blows rule on that one.
        Like Bama too......But the line has dropped to -8......is there new news out there?????

Comment

Working...
        X