Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY WILL THE DUCKS WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, consider yourself 0-1. Ducks will win.....

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
      THIS IS A 5,000,000,000,000,000 UNIT LOCK OF THE WEEK!!!

BET AND WIN ON AUBURN!!!

I HAVE NEVER LOST A 5,000,000,000,000,000 LOCK OF THE WEEK IN MY LIFE!

(ps- if oregon happens to win I was really drunk and smoking crack when I posted this)
      This is the 1st time I have ever seen Hart Attack lay out the 5 Trillion dollar play and it has my attention.

Got to lay with the lumber,

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
        Auburn will jump on top and all will seem well... Foolish souls....
        This is the one post I will stick with during this drunken stupor!!!

Comment

Widestrides, Oakas, we got them right where we want them.. TRUST ME!!

Comment

this game sucked for me

Comment

Crappy game. Oregon never got it going. Kept trying to run it up the middle. They could have passed downfield all day. Don't understand it. Maybe not enough time to throw.

Comment

With 5 weeks to prepare for each other what a disappointment that game was. Total stinker.

Comment

60-33 ....foolish souls.....God I love $$$$...

and Carpet, you are wise to jump on board when I give a 5,000,000,000,000 unit lock! I have NEVER lost one, ever! Get the champaigne off the ice now!!

Comment

Exactly widestrides, why would you run to Auburns strength? Oregon got out coached plain and simple..

Comment

If only the whistle had blown on the run. Guys had stopped. An unfortunate way to determine a National Championship. But he definitely was not down. You see a lot of that body surfing by runners these days.

Some would say Oregon should have let them score with 1 minute twenty left. Then try to get a tying TD. Why let them run the clock out. They have a great kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                        With 5 weeks to prepare for each other what a disappointment that game was. Total stinker.
                        My thoughts exactly Dragon... I was on the losing side and it was only 250 for crying out loud.. Man I don't think that game turned out the way anybody thought it would..

Comment

wildstrides,

even if they had ruled him down, it was a sizable gain and they did go on to gain another 22 yards. as pourous as the duck defense was all night, I doubt they suddenly come up with some big stand keeping the kid outta FG range.

Comment

Working...
                          X