Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the play be 1H, and then get someone in 2H wagering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the play be 1H, and then get someone in 2H wagering?

I was looking at some prior posts.

Based upon my conclusion Auburn trailed by at least a TD in 4 games at the half, while Oregon trailed in only 2 games, and it was by 7 to Stanford and 5 to Arizona.

Is the play Oregon +.5 1H based upon the fact that they are faster starting then Auburn?

Thoughs and comments are appreciated.

Taxman, You are exactly right where Auburn is concerned. They have started very slow most of the season. Again, this is just my opinion, but I think Auburns line is the difference maker in their season. Most teams have hung with them for a half or maybe even three quarters. By the forth, the line and Cam have wore you down.

The biggest example I can use is the Georgia game. Georgia jumps out big and in the forth quarter, I could have ran 5 plus yds per carry on them. They were just spent.
    I do think that most of the teams in the sec were not that deep this year. The only exception maybe Arkansas. Question is how deep is Oregons defense? Do they have the guys to step in and give the starters a blow? If not, it could be the same way on them.

I do think however Oregons offense is deep and will score even late in the game. Should be a good game. Again, sorry for the Saturday night rant and I hope eveyone knows that I am not trying to influence your possible wagers. I usually get burnt when I go on a rant... GL EVERYBODY!!

Comment

Working...
    X