Widestrides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides

I am disappointed. I think your Ducks were every bit as good auburn.. Tough loss and bad coaching on the Oregon side. You were right.. Why do they keep running it up the middle to Auburns strength?

Yeah, Kelley will watch film and kick himself. I think his WRs could have had career days. The Ducks QB DID have a career high in yards passing. But a couple key mistakes and we're a runner up. We had a goal line stand, but instead of Auburn scoring 7 there, they score 9 as they get the safety AND the TD after the safety. That was the turning point. From 11-7 to 16-11. But even then, we scratch and claw and tie it up. Then lose at the end after Dyer body surfs and everybody stops and he scampers for 37 yards. Ugh! Oh well, let it go. Should, coulda, woulda.

Comment

the runs up the middle boggled my mind as well. That and those had to be the slowest hand offs I've ever seen.

Comment

It took a while for the pre-game jitters to go away on both sides.........3 interceptions in the first quarter ?!!!!!!!!!......The Oregon QB looked like someone plugged him into a light socket or he had someone pulling his eyebrows back........He was definitely lit up.

Why is it that whenever you expect an offensive explosion, it never seems to pan out that way ?.........Still think Auburn could have scored whenever they pleased but played with an awfully conservative game plan.........Funny how as soon as Oregon scored with a little over 2 minutes left to tie it up, the Tigers marched right down to end it.......Good game.
        ;)

Comment

Oregon's defense never was that great just over shadowed by their offense. Here the play calling was conservative (on both teams) and I wonder if it had to do with the INT's and fumbles early on.
          If oregon's coach was willing to take points off a FG I think auburn would have been more aggressive. As it was they trusted the D to hold and the offense had the duck's figured out.

It is annoying when you expect massive scoring and it's very low. I doubt the month (or so) off helped either team's offense though.

Comment

Working...
          X