Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 Ohio State at # 22 ILLINOIS

Illinois hosting the # 1 team in the land at home this Saturday

A PERFECT STORM has arrived for the Illini, A solid W over Michigan State at home where Illinois is 10-0, and they are feeling it......

The Orange Crush student section is all back to school, tickets are sold out, the place will be rocking. Do we have to worry about Illinois fans rushing the floor after they beat them?

OSU Sullinger is a beast and can you stop him? The simple answer is no. If you double team him he kicks it out to the guards who are deadly in shooting for OSU.

Ohio State looks beatable to me and they have not played well or lets say dominating in BIG 10 play. I think the Illini are just starting to turn the corner and will give OSU all they can handle in this game.

The ILLINI are really strong at home in shooting and defense.....

More to follow

Illinois +1.5 i see for an opening number?

I may tail you so beware!

Comment

Ohio State is a 1.5 point favorite vs Illinois the early feeling was Ohio State by 3 but was quickly reined in to 1.5

OSU has not played a team like Illinois this year, factor in Illini at home and Purdue coming up it's battle time. I do not think Ohio State rolls the big ten undefeated.

I look for OSU to play a zone from time to time and Illini shredding it from out side shooting, on the other side of the coin can Illinois stop the inside game of Sullinger? Coach Weber said it would take 15 fouls.

Look for a clamp down defensive battle for this game, neither team going off and I think this game will go to OT.

ILL 68 OSU 67

Comment

Ohio State is ripe for the picking

Comment

Illinois +1.5 first half

Illinois +4 (bought 1/2)

Good luck. Hope I don't put the Illini curse on this one today and they get a SU win. Public is on OSU so that is good for us!

Comment

Brutal Beat...+4 lose by 5 after controlling most of the game. Not surpsng to me though as I have had that kind of day and week...

Comment

Sorry Guys,

The Illini had OSU by the throat and let them off.

Sullinger was a beast. Everything as advertised . Scoring 27 points with 16 Boards and 3 Block shots. At the line he went 13-15.

I like the way Illinois matched up with Ohio State with the exception of Inside Play on Sullinger, but to be fair he is hard to contain.

Illinois took the number one team in the land down to the wire and showed me that this team can play with any team out there and give them a game. Great effort tough loss.

The Player of the game for Illinois was Jereme Richmond, Frosh player Mr Illinois High School basketball last year finally showed his true game with 18 points and 10 boards inside. this 6-7 swing player is gonna be Dynamite. Any player who gets 18 points and 10 boards on Ohio State is a stud.

I said Illinois would score 68 and they did, Had OSU scoring 67 was wrong but what a good game.

When it comes tourney time I really think Illinois is gonna be a sleeper suprising many teams. Got to make the dance first the Big 10 is brutal.

Next up Indiana out in Hoosier land and Indiana always plays better at home, I am thinking that the loss to a number one team at home is motivation for Illinois to turn the corner as a team.

Hey Woodee at least we nailed (your pick) the first half number.

Not exactly a trip out to the woodshed feeling more to follow...

Carpet

Comment

Working...
              X