Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favortie Super Bowl prop bet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favortie Super Bowl prop bet?

What prop bet hold the best value for you and what are you playing?

Plus what goofy one do you like the best? Mine is what color Gatorade will be poured over the winning coach.

Prop-wise, the only one I have played is OVER 5 receptions for Greg Jennings. Had to pay -130 for it, but its solid I think.

Last year, friend of a friend wagered on the opening coin flip... and then lost. Before the game started he was down.

Comment

This just in...I should spell check my thread titles.
      "favortie" come on!

Comment

Hey Easy, I'm a fan of the coin toss wager, have HEADS this year. I figure what better way to start out the big game. Other than that, I don't mess with the other props, tempting, but prefer just enjoying the game, and commercials!!

Comment

Thinking about making a sweat bet on " Will either team score 3 unaswered times "
          Take No +125

Comment

New best prop bet ever. How many times will brett favre be mentioned during the game broadcast. I've seen both O/U 2.5 and O/U 3 but at least one place has pulled it.

Comment

another great one is
              How Many Times will FOX show Jerry Jones on TV during the Game?
              Wager is on the number of times Jerry Jones will appear on TV during the Game (from kick off until final whistle). Live pictures only, Any Taped Pictures or Past Video does not count towards wager.
              Over 2.5 (-135)
              Under 2.5 (-105)

Comment

wow they are everywhere now.
                How many times will FOX mention lockout. O/U 1.5
                and then these
                How long will it take Christina Aguilera to sing the National Anthem?
                Over 1 minute, 54 seconds: -160
                Under 1 minute, 54 seconds: +120

Will Christina Aguilera wear a cowboy hat while singing the National Anthem?
                Yes: +275

Will Christina Aguilera's hair color be anything except completely blonde when she sings the National Anthem?
                Yes: +175

How long will Christina Aguilera hold the note "Brave" at the end of the National Anthem?
                Over 6 seconds: -140
                Under 6 seconds: EVEN

Comment

wildcard, be carefull on how your site interprets the language for that wager..........there is a difference between "three consecutive scores" & "three unanswered scores".

I am a die hard prop bettor and will do some research today to see if anything jumps out at me. I am interested mostly in Rodger's rushing yards and a Rodgers vs Big Ben passing yards one.

I will post something if I like it. GL

Comment

Thanks hart, appreciate the advice.
                    I also wondered, but LOL, made such a small wager I didn't even bother to check.
                    Thinking PAT will count

Comment

PAT does not count as a score, but that was not what I was referring to

Comment

[B]Most of these props that are controlled by humans in a particular field are limitted......because it would be too easy for a director or anyone affilliated with these outcomes to "plow down" and make it happen, so the bookmakers make sure that they can't can't buried on such a ridiculous prop, and I'll leave it at that.........Sticking to the "game props" would be the more sensible scenario............Betting on the outcome is still the best value play since there is no limit............Not like I'm telling anyone anything they don't already know.
                        B]
                        ;)

Comment

so far I have-
                          Rodgers -2.5 passing atts vs Roethlisberger (-130)
                          less than 7.5 steelers with a pass reception (-150)
                          over 1 missed FG (at a whopping +335)
                          packers to receive opening kickoff (-120)

I may search for a few more. so many I get a freaking headache trolling for holes in these.

Comment

I like some of these, most with + juice.

Team to make the longest FG? - GB -105
                            Longest FG? - GB +100
                            Longest pass completion? - Pitt +110 (Wallace)
                            Special team or defensive TD? Yes +150
                            OT? Yes +900
                            Will the game ever be Tied after the 1st Score? Yes. +120
                            Will there be a Lead Change in the 2nd Half? Yes. +150
                            4th down conversion either team? Yes +150
                            Game decided by exactly 3 points? +400
                            Longest TD? - over -110 43.5 yards?
                            Over 3.5 FGs? +150
                            Turnovers? Over 3.5? +160.
                            Steelers win by 1-3 +325
                            Packers win by 1-3 +250
                            Total points? 36-42 +250, 29-35 +600, 43-49 +215, 22-28 +1000.
                            Mendenhall under 75.5 -110
                            Brandon Jackson over 9.5 yards rushing +110
                            Kuhn over 11 yards receiving +110
                            Hines Ward over 43.5 yards receiving +105
                            Hines Ward TD? Yes +185
                            Troy INT? yes +270

Comment

Harty.........

It's no secret that the Pack will be out to spread the Pittsburgh defense........If (and that's a BIG "if") they are successful in doing so with their offensive schemes, Big Ben could find himself playing "catch up" and throwing a shitload of passes just trying to make up an early deficit...........Of course if the Steelers take an early lead, then your bet is in the bag..........but I don't see it playing out that way........This particular Packer team reminds me of the 49er's of their heyday with "too many weapons" and the Pittsburgh defense might find themselves with their tounges hanging out late in the game if they can't control the game with their own rushing game .

The Packer secondary need only control Rashard Mendenhall to win this because the corners will make things tough on guys like Wallace and Hines, et al -- and with determined sure-tacklers like Woodson (playing like a savage) in the defensive backfield, Big Ben might find himself quite desperate in the decisive moments of a game, that figures to be one for the ages.

At the end of the day, I see this game being similar to last year renditon of the classic, and the Packers being this year's version of last year's Saints...........The Packer's coaching staff has offered game plans so far that have been pretty scary by making their opponents look inaffective -- no matter what they've tried to do........Give credit to that.

For the first time in about 35 years, I won't be betting a whole lot of money on one game, because I'm in for about $1,500 on pools, so I'm just hoping to hit one so I can break even !!!

Good Luck to all of my pals here on Bettorsworld !!!....See you in Oakland next year !!!
                              ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X