Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favortie Super Bowl prop bet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played a 4 team parlay
    Jersey Number of Player 1st TD - Over 59.5 (-115)
    Rashard Mendenhall - Longest Rush - UN 15.5 yds (-115)
    Mike Wallace - Will he Score a Touchdown - Yes (+150)
    Most Completions - Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers) +3.5 (+105)

pays 17-1 : )

Comment

I can make good cases for either team to win and for the total to be under or over....tough game to call on those fronts. But I do see Pitt being far more run oriented than GB and let's face it, Pack success is directly going to be related to what Rodgers does.

I just see steelers running more than pack, and the pack throwing alot more than the steelers. I know it could be the opposite (wouldn't be the first time I was dead ass backwards), but I also sense the steelers will try not to give up the big play and Rodgers is smart enough to check it down and take what a defense gives him underneath.

On the total, how can it be so high for the #1 & #2 scoring defenses? This seems like a high number but I been burned before capping perfectly playing an under and having some nonsense blow it up (see NE/Jets 3 weeks ago). This game should go under if just one of these top defensive units has a good game. But when they met last time it was a yardage bonanza so go figure???

Comment

just added number of steelers to have rushing attempt OVER 4.5 (+165 seems very generous)

locks to have carries-

1. Mendenhall
        2. Big Ben
        3. Redmon
        likely to have a carry-
        1. Moore
        2. WR on any type of reverse
        3. possible wildcat formation with Randle El

took a small shot on this one.

still can't figure the actual side or total so I am happy to have props :>)

Comment

How did everyone do?
          I thought Jennings should have been MVP. had at least 2 passes more
          he should have caught.
          Did the 2-point option play count as an rush attempt for Randle El?

Comment

Jennings OVER 5...LOSS

Defensive TD...Won

Under 47....loss

Green Bay...won

Belly ache and hangover...WON!!

Comment

I am thoroughly disgusted. packers have a measly 9 rushing attempts and rodgers still cant cover 2.5 atts? I got butt fukked by the pic 6, cost me a possession AND puts steelers down 14. Then GB defense cant get off the field on back to back 3rd and longs around 1:40 to go in 1H. I lose at least a handfull of attempts there and ben gets several more.

pack win coin toss and defer? I thought steelers would do that not GB.

I got paid for the 5 steelers to have rush attempts even though box score didn't show randle el.

missed FG was a lock when I saw how shitty suisam hooked the PAT right before the half, that guy sucks.

I lost for the day as the passing attempts prop was my largest play.

Comment

Jersey Number of Player 1st TD - Over 59.5 (-115) = Won
                Rashard Mendenhall - Longest Rush - UN 15.5 yds (-115) - Lost by 1.5 yds
                Mike Wallace - Will he Score a Touchdown - Yes (+150) - Won
                Most Completions - Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers) +3.5 (+105) - Won

4-team parlay - Lost

Comment

I know that I am posting my picks late, but I wasn't near a computer all weekend. I was with HartAttack, but in a different way. I really thought Pitt run and GBay pass. I had Rodgers over Big Ben -30 1/2 yds -115, got lucky and held on to that one. My favorite and strongest play was Pitt over 110 1/2 total team rush yards +135. I thought that was just an easy play. It went over with 11:00 mins left in the 3rd, but only ended up covering by 11 1/2 yds. I hope everyone had a great day!!! I will see you all come March Madness. Good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                  X