• Saturday, March 12 Hoops Thread

Temple -3
    Michigan State -3
    Kent State ML
    Louisville ML

Michigan St -3
    San Diego State -2.5

Comment

0-3. Ahead on all my games at the half and then meltdowns. C'mon Louisville - save my day, like last night. Tempted to chase but UConn's kids have been hot. I'll wait till halftime and see if I can get a better line. Don't have a feel for the o/u 136.5 either. Could go either way. Hot shooters on both sides, but tough D in the Big East.

Comment

well, at least you guys don't spout off GOY BS around here. I played 2 top capper's GOY the last 2 nights and figured out I am a way better capper than those dudes...

7 unit...utah state -14

7 unit...L'ville -2 Loss

GOY sheesh....at least don't cost your clients that much of their roll...keep it real. Just thougth i'd try but all it gets me is a loss. and more than i'd bet on my own. GOY..which means game of the year.

thats exactly why we are better here putting our heads together!

Comment

Damn, I worked so hard to grind my small change higher, going positive almost every night and then got stoned tonight! UConn was good, but Kemba got all the calls. Knowles was so clutch until his last 2-3 shots. Ville had the lead under a minute to go and couldn't close it out. Threw an inbounds pass away and couldn't tie it with 3 FTs at the end. Tough game. On to the tourney. Almost anti-climatic as most games are ho-hummers for a week or so, with the occasional upset here and there. I hope Pitt, Louisville, Kansas and either NC and ND are in separate brackets. They might be my Final 4. We all expect Kansas to get upset, but I dunno, this Kansas team seems more mentally tough than past ones. Ohio State is my pick of a #1 seed to not make the Final 4.

Comment

Working...
          X