Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the sec in 2011? I know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the sec in 2011? I know....

Got no problem with my haters... But I do know sec Football!! The west will come down to LSU/BAMA game and Miss st competing also.. Auburn is history... The East is so much more easy Florida will win it, if they can win in Columbia... Otherwise Carolina will.. Tennessee will be much better. In the sec, you have to look at the schedule which played into both Bama and Auburn in the last two years.. My prediction is that this will be the strongest SEC teams in quite sometime.. Maybe not number 1 but the best in a while...Also, Trent Richardson will dominate for Bama, I mean kick ass....He is and will be the best back to ever come out of Bama... Don't believe me.. LETS ALL WATCH IT UNFOLD...........ROLL TIDE!!!

I encourage you to watch Trent Richardsons highlights since at Bama.. Google it.. HE HAS THE BEST LINE SINCE HE HAS BEEN THERE... LETS DO THIS...

Comment

I do not know much about the SEC like you, but my vote is on LSU!

Comment

Well Woodee, who am I to argue with your collegiate success.. YOU HAVE BEEN THE MAN..I am telling you that the Gators will.... Just a hunch... AGREE That the TIGERS will be awesome.... I don't think at all Bama will win it.. Hard to say that..But there is enough talent left to do it and if I am wrong that way, I would love that... I agree with you LSU/FLORIDA.. we shall see.. to early to make it written in stone ...

Comment

I am going to try and be a much subdued RR THIS YEAR... i WONT EVEN PUT SEC WEEKLY PICKS... TRYING NOT TO DISRUPT THINGS!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X