Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SORRY I PISS MOST OFF!! I WONT BE SORRY FOR BEING THE BEST IN THE SEC!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SORRY I PISS MOST OFF!! I WONT BE SORRY FOR BEING THE BEST IN THE SEC!!

My suggestion is you forget the fact that you hate me and realize I can help you... The smart money says listen to the idiot... he knows his shit as far as the sec goes.. Now I don't know my official record in the sec, but I would suggest that you are A MORON to wager against these.. Heck look it up and tell me I am full of shit... YOU CAN'T AND BELIEVE ME!!! Hey, someone tell me that they are better and back it up and I will shutty up.. BANK IT...

Get this straight, I have had my bold predictions go south and looked like a fool.. This is a fact.. But I think most will agree I am the best in the SEC... IF NOT, BY ALL MEANS TELL ME WHO IS BETTER.. YEAH RIGHT..........NO WAY!!

THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY BEST SEASONS EVER... BANK IT!!

A small note, I could have only told Wisconsin, whom is a great friend of mine on this site that LSU would beat Bama straight up last year.. Instead, I chose to share with our site.. I am sure the majority got seriously burned and bet Bama.. Let me let you in on something.. IF I SAY BAMA WILL LOSE STRAIGHT UP OR THAT THEY WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE........... THIS I HAVE A 90% PLUS RECORD ON.. AND YOU SHOULD NEVER WAGER AGAINST ME... DO WHAT YOU WANT... LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Comment

Working...
    X