Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama

Seriously, I have caught so much grief not necessarily on this site but from those who know that I am a devoted Alabama fan an saying the things I am about them this year.. Just for the record if AJ can come through they will be awesome!! The defense will be awesome period.. Trust me you don't want to play them at all. I just think that the west again will be so great and Bama will lose a couple of these..

Again if AJ Mc can do his job and Sims can be the player we think he will be early... HEY, THEY COULD POTENTIALLY WIN IT ALL. Still not going to happen as much as I want it too... Tide will be awesome, but not national champs... BANK THIS AGAIN, THEY will lose a MISS ST. other trouble against Arkansas at home, Tennessee at home, LSU no comment either way, Auburn on the road only because they have owned them. Now am I saying they will lose all of these.. Absolutely not.. but they will lose 2-3..

Hope I am wrong and they blister everyone's ass... All too early to put in stone.. more later..

I will say this that if MC ELROY had one more year they don't lose period.. No faith in AJ MC.... so I stand by them losing two to three games... This defense is going to be special though!!!

Comment

Working...
    X