Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CARPET ( WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WILSON GOING TO THE BADGERS?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARPET ( WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WILSON GOING TO THE BADGERS?)

I am not a big ten guy but I think it was a great pickup for Wisconsin. The guy put up great numbers with NC ST. Do you think that this seals the deal for Wisconsin to win there division in the big ten? Would love you input on this. Also, would love your take on the Illini this year.. Take care buddy!! RR84

I think this guy is dynamic.. No way he hurts Wisconsin's chances... Now can he adjust to the system in what two months, I say yes and he puts a serious hurt on the big ten opponents..I like Wisky to kick ass in the big ten..

Comment

Talk about mixing things up at offense for Wisky.

Let me share with you my thoughts on Wilson and his effect on this year.

It is true Wisky lacks a TRUE QB and because of that the Badgers have been a POWER BACK run team. The two Quarterbacks in place says to me they stay a run team. Yes, Wisky is frustrated at the offense out put on the passing game and are reaching.

Wilson comes from NC State if memory serves me correct, wasn't he recently playing baseball ? His stats at QB at NC State was impressive 3 seasons he passed for 8500 yards and 76 Td's.

At 5-11 and 201 pounds he reminds of (former)Juice Williams of Illinois just to short to be a effective passing QB in the Big 10. My thoughts are that this kid will be a step slow to the ball and have a hard time to get up to speed in the Big 10 and factor in the complexity to Wisconsin football game plans.

Comment

Wow, now that is an interesting take on him. I guess my question is have you watched him much? This guy can throw and run and as far as the speed in the big ten goes, I think he will be faster.. Not trying to argue with you my brother, but this guy was a great pick up for anyone in search of a qb. Auburn was in the running for him and I can tell you first hand that they wanted him bad... I guess we will see!!

Comment

I have seen him (Wilson play) a phenomenal athlete.

He has been playing baseball as of late and he his good at that sport also.

Here is my final take on Wilson, He will not fit in. I saw a team breakfast and not one player welcomed him. This team has not embraced this STUD and it will take time. I know that Wisconsin run game just got a lot better for sure with this kid.

Again, I say reminds me of Juice Williams of Illinois a short fast runner that throws the football at your feet. There is no way in gods name that this kid can come into the Big 10 football arena with a year off from football and be ready. Historically Wilson does not turn the ball over much went 350 passes as a frosh with out a pick. After that the numbers rose in picks.

He is not Barry Sanders and coming into to the Big 10 play this will cost the badgers in Turnovers when he plays, the Badgers have a huge bag of stardom on the plate and it aint going over well with the players

Comment

Dude, Juice Williams????? Here are some stats to debunk that.. Wilson- 8545 yds passing, 76 tds/ 26 ints, a career 136 passer rating.. Juice Williams- 8037 yds passing, 56 tds/ 44 ints, a career passer rating of 120 max.. I really don't know if he will fit in as you say with the Badgers or not, but Juice couldn't shine his shoes.... Just my opinion!!!

Comment

Carpet, not to go on and on about this guy but I remember a stud that came to Auburn although it be under the radar and turned a very good team into National Champions.. Just saying!!

Comment

hey red raider does your phone work?

Comment

Good talking to one of my favorite bw brothers Carpet.. Lots of knowledge exchanged via
                  the cell phone.. I will check out your post and give you my honest response soon.. Take care my BW brother!!

Comment

Working...
                  X