New College football contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New College football contest?

I was really hesitant to post this since there are so many potential contest out there but have we ever did a team type contest of saying two to three players per team? I mean say myself/Wisconsin could be team 1, Woodee/Laxfo could be team two.. (JUST AN EXAMPLE) we could pick one game apiece but our record would be combined week to week. We could select our own partners or a possibility could be that the top cappers from last year could pick from the rest of us that are interested.

Actually, I thought of this last night and got on today to see that the boys had almost the same idea in the NFL. Also, this could be for just fun or we could all ante in say 20 bucks per team.. Winner take all..

This is all just a suggestion, so before someone chimes in and says RR is trying to pull some shit here. Just thought it would be a change of pace and fun also.. Again, anyone interested in this at all post here. I will be glad for any suggestions if there are any interest.

I understand if everyone feels we have a lot already going on. Just trying to put it out there!! Thanks RR84
Working...
X