Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Carpet

Comment

Well wishes for good results and speedy recovery Carpet! The small community of folks we have here are a good bunch, and regardless of the friendly banter, bottom line is real life takes precedent. I'm a notch below daddyd on the seriousness scale, well wishes also to you daddyd, but I have had 3 brain tumor surgeries, and am monitored periodically for reoccurance. Even with health concerns, we are blessed in other areas and try to focus that direction. Again, I hope everything turns out well for you Carpet, as you say "the Carpet always covers", or in this case "the Carpet always (re)covers"

Comment

Nicely said Old Luds.. Regardless of the heckling and friendly banter we are to some degree a family and Carpet is already missed.. This is all small potatoes on this site to everyday issues in life.. Good to see the response for Carpet on this site.. I am proud to be a part of it.. RR84

Comment

The Carpet is back....

My friends I am happy to report that I am back your prayers and well wishes meant the world to me.

I spent 5 days in ICU and lost count of the rest battling a serious infection which is under control, surgery is not a option for 6 weeks. I aint gonna get into what the specific issue is but there is always hope.

One good thing and the only good thing was I got to catch up on my reading.

Did you get to hear about Illinois basketball team today? They in Italy and played West Virgina a scrimmage 20 minutes game and trounced them 48-26

Comment

Hey Carpet so glad you are back.. I trust all went well. Seems you are loved on this site my friend, quiet a response... As said by Old Luds, all of the happenings on this site is trivial to the health of our friends.. Nice to see you came out of the blocks with an Illini post.. Take care my friend!!!

Comment

thanks Red, it good to be back even at 50%

Comment

Illinois basketball team rolls 135 to 64

What a deep talented bunch, this team is 10 deep with talent, the front 5 is as good as the back 5 look for Illinois to play a full court wear you down press this year. I love what I see so far and this is gonna be your next suprise team

Comment

Working...
                X