+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 184
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848

    Enter and Pay for the "Mock Hilton Contest" here...........

    Use this link to enter and pay your $50.00 to play in the first ever "Bettorsworld Mock Hilton Contest"..............


    http://www.bettorsworld.com/2011/moc...on-contest.htm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    That was easy enough. I just paid my $50.00 using the above link. I used a credit card and didn't need to go through Pay Pay. You have the option to use your Pay Pal account or just use a credit card, took all of 2 minutes.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,110
    The Boys:

    Looks great.

    Question????

    What was the decision for the timing to post the 5 sides?

    1) All picks by Saturday noon.

    or

    2) All picks by Sunday noon.

    laxsfo99

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    I really leaning Sunday by 12 noon........the line won't change, we're going with the official Hilton line which I think comes out on Wednesday.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,234
    done and done. Used my paypal since I have one.
    goodluck boys

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    6,510
    I think we need to let Jeff make the final ruling on when picks are due....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    6,510
    Its more about getting traffic in here, not the lines. Saturday deadline makes more sense from the BW site persepctive.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    816
    Paid in full... Game on

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,674
    I agree with Saturday

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,674
    paid via PayPal but on 2nd thought we should probably add the 2.9% fee on top of the $50 if using credit?

  11. #11
    I vote for Saturday deadline also. Hilton deadline might be Noon EST.

    If that's too early, we could compromise and go later - like 10 PM.

    And we could have some sort of fall back as we'd hate to see someone space out and miss a week. Maybe they could at least pick the Sunday night side and total and the Monday night side and total if they miss the deadline. Maybe choose one of those four for two points. Whatever.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    I vote for Saturday deadline also. Hilton deadline might be Noon EST.

    If that's too early, we could compromise and go later - like 10 PM.

    And we could have some sort of fall back as we'd hate to see someone space out and miss a week. Maybe they could at least pick the Sunday night side and total and the Monday night side and total if they miss the deadline. Maybe choose one of those four for two points. Whatever.
    We have plenty of time to pick the deadline, let's get the players enrolled first......are you going to keep score?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    3,492
    is this still open?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    is this still open?
    yes it sure is.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    We have plenty of time to pick the deadline, let's get the players enrolled first......are you going to keep score?
    I didn't volunteer to keep score as I will be traveling in September. I could in a pinch. Let's see if anyone else volunteers.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    I think we need to let Jeff make the final ruling on when picks are due....

    Are you going to be our score keeper???

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    4 paid in full so far......

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    I vote for Saturday deadline also. Hilton deadline might be Noon EST.

    If that's too early, we could compromise and go later - like 10 PM.

    And we could have some sort of fall back as we'd hate to see someone space out and miss a week. Maybe they could at least pick the Sunday night side and total and the Monday night side and total if they miss the deadline. Maybe choose one of those four for two points. Whatever.
    Later than 12EST would be nice since I'm on pacific time and that'd be 9am on a saturday. Which means I may as well have a friday night deadline.
    8pm eastern or 10pm sounds nice.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    6,510
    yeah, I can keep score if needed. No problem. I have been slacking on that kind of thing around here so owe you guys some labor.

    Even a Saturday afternoon deadline would be OK for the left-siders, just think Sunday is still a little late. If we are going to "Mock" the hilton contest I think we shoudl stick as close to those rules as possible otherwise its just a contest.

    How about 4 pm EST for a deadline Saturday.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    yeah, I can keep score if needed. No problem. I have been slacking on that kind of thing around here so owe you guys some labor.

    Even a Saturday afternoon deadline would be OK for the left-siders, just think Sunday is still a little late. If we are going to "Mock" the hilton contest I think we shoudl stick as close to those rules as possible otherwise its just a contest.

    How about 4 pm EST for a deadline Saturday.
    Thanks for keeping score, that's great.........Seems like a lot of guys want the Saturday deadline to submit picks. SO, let's go with Saturday 6 PM EST. That should help the west coasters out a little, is everyone happy with that??? Hope so.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    Thanks for keeping score, that's great.........Seems like a lot of guys want the Saturday deadline to submit picks. SO, let's go with Saturday 6 PM EST. That should help the west coasters out a little, is everyone happy with that??? Hope so.
    That sounds like a good compromise - Saturday at 6 PM EST. Good for traffic to the site and it also should limit line poaching - taking advantage of the Sunday morning line movement.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,234
    yep that sounds good.
    Thanks for taking that west coast time change into consideration it is much appreciated as well as is keeping score.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    1,848
    Come on guys, lets get the 50 bucks out and sign up already......

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    1,792
    ok I'm officially in.... just paid the $50. Lets get this thing rolling.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    6,510
    Sounds good. I will get paid up over the weekend. I do know that paypal does charge that fee so we may have to adjust payouts accoringly?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts