Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter and Pay for the "Mock Hilton Contest" here...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got this when I tried to pay.

An error occurred while processing your request. Before submitting this again, log in and check your Account History to ensure that the transaction didn't complete.

Return to Bworld Inc
    PayPal

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Bworld Inc and try another option.

I'll check at the next update to see if it actually did work or not, and then try it again when it is confirmed it didn't work.

Comment

SuperContest
      The biggest, most prestigious, challenging pro football handicapping contest is back. The Las Vegas Hilton SUPERCONTEST is the ultimate football handicapping test. Bettorsworld is now having a "Mock Hilton Contest". Sign up now, this will be fun and extremely competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Daubenspeck View Post
        Just got this when I tried to pay.

An error occurred while processing your request. Before submitting this again, log in and check your Account History to ensure that the transaction didn't complete.

Return to Bworld Inc
        PayPal

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Bworld Inc and try another option.

I'll check at the next update to see if it actually did work or not, and then try it again when it is confirmed it didn't work.
        Jason,

I got that message also at first. I had selected the PayPal Bill Me Later method and that doesn't work. You have to choose the regular PayPal method, or credit card.

GL

Comment

Thank you widestrides!

I am paid and should be ready to go.

Comment

15 Paid entrants so far:

1. The Boys
            2. resteasy
            3. Oldluds
            4. dragon 1952
            5. Monroe Eaford
            6. Taxman
            7. widestrides
            8. Carpet
            9. woodee12
            10 xbigpappa
            11. bigdogdan2
            12. red raider 84
            13. Krichinsky
            14. Dinger
            15. Jason Daubenspeck

Comment

Just curious as I don't do the pro thing at all. This is the NFL with 5 picks per week correct? And if we reach our goal of 25 not that I have a shot at it but what will be the payout?? And if we don't get our 25 it won't be THE BOYS fault, he has done a great job promoting this.. NICE WORK!!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                Just curious as I don't do the pro thing at all. This is the NFL with 5 picks per week correct? And if we reach our goal of 25 not that I have a shot at it but what will be the payout?? And if we don't get our 25 it won't be THE BOYS fault, he has done a great job promoting this.. NICE WORK!!
                Hi red.........looks like 1st place will win approx 40% of the pot, so if we can get $1500 in you'd be looking at approx $600, not sure about the remaining winning spots yet..........you should join, for $50 it will be a lot of fun..........regular season only. That's 17 weeks times 5 picks each week = 85 total picks in all........good luck

Comment

I am already in.. I hope we can obtain our goal sounds like lots of fun!!

Comment

i want in but what is the deadline dollar wise????

Comment

I expect you can get in right up until the deadline for the first picks which is Saturday, September 10 at 6 PM. But don't wait till the last minute just in case you have trouble with the PayPal or payment thing.

Or maybe The Boys wants an earlier deadline just to see what we've got and announce the prize structure. But I expect there will be a lot of folks coming around the site in the last day or two before the season kicks off, so there might be quite a few latecomers if we keep it open.

There is a Thursday game that week if that is playable. Not sure if the Hilton Contest uses those Thursday games or disregards them, because if you want to play it, I expect you would have to enter all 5 of your picks at that time.

Comment

Looking for a few more players........

Comment

Signed up for contest this AM. Looking forward to some fun competition. Thanks to The Boys for coming up with it .

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                            I expect you can get in right up until the deadline for the first picks which is Saturday, September 10 at 6 PM. But don't wait till the last minute just in case you have trouble with the PayPal or payment thing.

Or maybe The Boys wants an earlier deadline just to see what we've got and announce the prize structure. But I expect there will be a lot of folks coming around the site in the last day or two before the season kicks off, so there might be quite a few latecomers if we keep it open.

There is a Thursday game that week if that is playable. Not sure if the Hilton Contest uses those Thursday games or disregards them, because if you want to play it, I expect you would have to enter all 5 of your picks at that time.
                            I'm thinking we play all scheduled regular season games. That means Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. With Sunday's deadline being 6 PM if you're only playing Sunday games. If your playing Thurs. and Sat. games you must post all games in one post, no multiple postings. One hour before kickoff on the Thurs. and Sat pick will be OK with me.......Hope that makes sense to you??

Comment

16 Paid entrants so far:

1. The Boys
                              2. resteasy
                              3. Oldluds
                              4. dragon 1952
                              5. Monroe Eaford
                              6. Taxman
                              7. widestrides
                              8. Carpet
                              9. woodee12
                              10 xbigpappa