Saban reports Dee Hart to start running in October....HMMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saban reports Dee Hart to start running in October....HMMM

Dee Hart possibly the best running back recruited last year tore his acl a month or so ago. I figured red shirt the guy and hope he can return to form for next season. Saw on Bama's home page where he will start running in October but no mention of anything past that. Speaking from experience of someone that tore his acl years ago, I don't see how it would be possible for him to return this year. I know rehab is better now but why would you waste a guy for two months of the season to risk further injury..

We have in my opinion the best back bama has ever had including Mark Ingram. After him we have Eddie (I promise I won't fumble again) Lacy then the covert starts to get thin. We had a couple of guys transfer out because of Hart (ala Georgia with Crowell) so if Lacy or Richardson goes down things could get dicey in the backfield. This would be a huge blow to the offense who is breaking in a new qb.

I'm sure Saban will do the smart thing and keep this kid red shirted. Odds are Richardson will move on to the NFL next year so we will be in demand for someone like Dee Hart.. Just hope that Richardson who is a physical runner and will carry the ball 25-30 plays per game can hold up.... ROLL TIDE MY FRIENDS!!

TWO MORE WEEKS... LET'S DO THIS!!!!
Working...
X