BOISE ST/GEORGIA +2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOISE ST/GEORGIA +2.5

Does anyone know much about Boise this year? Last year I liked them a lot because I thought they were really deep and good. Just wondering how the losses of Avery, Young, and Pettis will effect them. Obviously they have Moore and are going to be good but do they have the depth this year like last to stay with the power conferences?

I do know quite a bit about the Dawgs however. They also have a great qb in Murry who is probably one of the best in the sec. They have a knew kid at running back named Crowell who along with Dee Hart at Bama may be the best true freshman back this year. Crowell ran off Georgia's top two rushers from a year ago King and Ealey. The dawgs lost all world wide receiver AJ Green but have T. King returning and from everything I hear true freshman Malcom Mitchell is turning heads with his blazing speed. They also have a great tight end in Orson Charles.

Problem on the offensive side of the ball may have been their best thing going last year, the offensive line. Losses due to the NFL and injuries have hit hard. The defense I think will be much better even with the loss of Justin Houston. They have had time to learn the 3-4 defense and plenty of talent returning including B. Boykin at corner...

I know we have two weeks before this and any other game but I just wanted to know what anybody thought about Boise st. or anything to do with this game.. I really don't know enough about Boise to make a call yet. So anyone feel free to chime in and let me know what you think.. Thanks RR84

Okay, not one of my sec picks yet but I say the Boise thing is bullshit and the dawgs stomp a mudhole in their ass..But I think this will be one of my first sec picks of 2011.. You are going to see Isaiah Crowell totally f them up.. You are also going to see the bulldogs defense shut down Moore.. Things could change but not likely!!! Dawgs roll easily!! Just thought someone would put up a case for Boise st..

Comment

Honestly, I already knew Georgia would kick their ass.. Hey I could be wrong... NAA!!

Comment

Seriously, Georgia is going to kick the shit out of them.. I knew it before I made this post.. So unlike the pros which I admit I suck at, I suggest you don't wager against this.. Hey maybe I will start off really bad this year in the SEC.. YEA RIGHT!!

Comment

Something to think about how many games have Boise lost in the last 3 years? Just sayin.

Comment

The last time Boise State rolled into Georgia 2005 they got it handed back to them in a glad sack destroyed 48-15.

That was back then and a new front awaits,

Georgia: They are huge up front, with soph QB has a new set of receivers to throw to, the class of 2011 was the best class Mark Richt has had as a coach. The Bull Dogs have the best special team in the nation.

Boise also is having growing pains on the receiver routes, The QB is a force and they wont run on Georgia.

I suspect that the speed of both teams will surprise each other, and the physical play of Georgia will exact its toll over 4 quarters, We must also factor in that this game is not in Athens, but Atlanta neutral field.

I like this bet

good luck all

Comment

I wouldnt bet it with your money I just cant bet against Boise good luck to you.

Comment

Daddy D you are correct, Boise is hard to wager against especially on that blue field.. Lord knows I have lost my rear end going against them. I was all over them last year against VT. I think however this one will be different in the fact that last year Boise had depth on top of depth everywhere and I think that they have a great first team this year. Here is where I think they will be different from the past. They have a great defensive line and I agree with carpet that they will tire towards the end of the game and Crowell will break one on them. Also Murry will hit some big plays on them.

Of course before they tire the defensive line for Boise may make it very tough on the Dawgs early. I think Georgia clearly has some offensive line problems. I still believe in the end that the Dawgs get it done..

Good luck Daddy D. I wish you well this season!!

Comment

Working...
                X