LSU'S JJ going to jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU'S JJ going to jail?

Several LSU players were in a fight at a bar past curfew Friday and among them was starting qb Jordan Jefferson. Saw in USA Today that arrests were not out of the question. The article I read with LSU coach Les Miles seemed to state that he wanted to keep the punishment in house and had not as of yet suspended the players involved.

Usually you get a cream puff team on the opener and no big deal to suspend a player but the Tigers open with the Ducks so this could be large..LSU in my opinion should do the right thing and suspend Jefferson and the other players involved right now. They have capable backups in Jarret Lee and Georgia transfer Zach Mettenberger who has been in the conversation as a possible starter before the season is out..

Do the right thing Les, Suspend JJ and the others.. Of course this means you will have to chew on a lot of grass for the season opener with the Ducks..lol

RR84

First Ohio State. Then Oregon. Then Miami. Now LSU.

College football is getting ugly. It really is such a farce. College football is the minor league for the NFL. It just happens to be run on college campuses. Players get paid nothing and coaches and college administrators make millions! Such a sham. Something's gotta change.

Comment

I agree Widestrides... As much as I dislike Auburn, I don't think because of Cam these guys who shed blood, sweat, and tears should lose their National championship.. Do they win it without him, no way.. But seems to me over a bar fight or a player got 200 dollars for a jersey that it can effect the whole team is ridiculous.. Something has to be done.. I have no answers but it is crazy..

Comment

Russell Sheppard (wr) suspended for Ducks game and possibly others. Wow this Lsu thing is getting crazy, JJ gives DNA swabs.. I believe that this is more and more a sit back and watch game.. TOO MUCH GOING ON!!

Comment

JJ and linebacker Josh Johns are going to jail as arrest warrants have been issued. So now LSU certainly will be without JJ against the Ducks.. Totally crazy!!

Comment

The last line is saw was LSU +2.. So LSU has went from a 3 point fav. to a two point dog.. I don't believe Les was going to suspend JJ, I think he would have let him play against Oregon. Hey at least Houston Nutt did the right thing and suspended Mackey for breaking team rules before he was arrested.. Les I hope the ducks kick the shit out of you!!

Comment

Working...
            X