Monday Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Bases

Good hit on the Cubs on Friday to win on the first try with the chase. They get games 1 and 2 and win the series over the shitty-ass, waste of talent, Cards team.

Monday:
    Pirates +110 over Milwuakee...Game 1 of DH. Karstens over Narveson. Brew Crew cannot win them all can they. Red hot but I see them letting down in game 1 as they have Grienke on the hill in game 2. Plus Pirates hanginf around and can cut into their lad with a couple wins.

Rangers -150 over BoSox....I don't lay this much usually but think Bedard is a prime pitcher to go against here with CJ Wilson on the mound for the Rangers.

Lean on the Cubs and the Rays too.

Gl woodee U could be be right and probally are, but I am just betting Brews to win 1 so if your right I'll just double down on Greinke even though he is expensive, there is NO way Pitt sweeps this DH. I like the Rangers too. I think Vandy loses too today loses today, They could be flat after big series with the tribe and TB wants revenge for getting swept by them already. Plus TB is hot too.
    Great minds think a like.
    good luck

Comment

I think if the brew crew has a weak link, it is Narveson although he has pitched Ok.

I am going to play TB too as one of my plays after review. Niemann is under the radar.

Comment

Split. I was going to play the Pirates in game 2 but did not get back on quick enough. Damn.

Nice underdog winner if you were able to get in on it.

Cards suck...I still had faith that if they won last night and got on a streak, they may make some noise. Not now. Larussa lost that one for them once again and his time has come. He over-manages a game more than anyone out there. I have heard rumblongs of Bobby V comin to St.Lou and that would be great--Pujouls would lock it up for certian then, but feel if Tony stay, Albert goes.

Comment

well stl is solid when trying to avoid a sweep, so If LA gets in that position play STL in last game.
          good luck

Comment

Time to take the Cards to avoid the sweep game time is scheduled WED 11:15AM PST
            Cards arer 15-5 gm3 after a loss, LA 5-9 GM3 after a Win. Cards have performed this task the last 2 series. why not this 1?
            good luck

Comment

Working...
            X