Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good are you at college football really??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good are you at college football really??

Honestly, it is hard enough to be good at one conference and to even think that you are the best in college is actually crazy.. I know how much time I put into the sec and I guess there are guys out there who do not work and maybe could do more than one conference.. I work a lot and only get x amount of time to do this.. Still I think I have a really good grasp of the SEC because, 1) I have live here all my life and love football.. 2) Get up to date news around the southeast.. I mean it's not like I hear about Notre Dame on a weekly basis, I do however hear about Tennessee all the time..3) Some asshole named SEC KING pissed me off and talked way too much shit and put this train in motion.. SO GUYS IF YOU HATE ME BLAME THE SEC KING!!

Bottom line, college has what 120 1A division teams so how could anyone be great at this?? Hey if you have a full grasp on college football congrats, you are unemployed and an MIT graduate..Now you can say number 45 is SMU ala Phil Steele, but do you really know SMU?? I don't know shit about them.. Yep you can go by lasts years records and get and idea, still how good are you??

My point is it is hard to be great at college football because of the enormity of it.. Now if you tell me you are the best in the pac 12 now then I will certainly listen.. I always like to know where guys that are good in college live? I mean Wisconsin and Widestrides certainly have and advantage on me as far as the west coast goes.. Unless you are dialed in on a certain conference it is very hard to stay above par period.. I can tell you that Mich st will be good this year only because I know their qb and several other components are back, past that I don't know shit about them..

So when I brag about being the best in the sec believe me my brothers many hours spent on the sec.. This is the truth, I only started it because I thought I could beat the SEC KING at his picks.. I ran him off and I never dreamed of going 18-3 that year. I have to admit I got cocky and stupid and only went about 55% last year..Let's call that the sophomore slump.. Still I think I am 60 plus % on my sec picks..

Made this post because I realized I was trying to be the best in college football and realized that is impossible.. Am I the best in the sec.. Well hell yes!! Someone may beat me and I will man up and acknowledge that if they do.. All I can say is they better be pretty damn good..

This is my promise if I don't do 60% or better this year I will shut the hell up. I did really stupid shit last year and got 55.. So I say RR84 will be able to talk shit in 2012.. I will get 60+ this is a fact. LETS DO THIS... TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS!!

Comment

GL Red, I wish you a great season. College is my downfall, even when i follow a team or a conference I rarely am over 50% . I'll be watching
      good luck

Comment

Working...
      X